Babies on the Brain

vivid dream about incredibly long nipple hair

It was so upsetting that I got up, retrieved the tweezers, and did a thorough look see. ?All was well, if I remember correctly. ?But I am not quite sure I was totally awake though, since I found the tweezers in bed with me this morning.

Luckily, there were no apparent injuries or suspicious areas of hair loss.?

Re: vivid dream about incredibly long nipple hair

• LOL.

But what does this have to do with TTC or babies?

Just kidding.?

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG, that is awful and hysterical at the same time.  LMAO

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • :dies:

This is one of the many many reason's I love you BGG. ??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's awesome. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The thought of a long nipple hair gives me the chills! But this post was very funny lol.
  • hi, there...i'm new to the board, but i had to reply to your post because it reminds me of 2 funny things from my past:

first, in high school i dated a guy who had one incredibly long nipple hair--it was the weirdest thing ever. one night we were watching a movie and he made some snide comment playfully picking on me, and i reached over, grabbed it, and yanked. little did i know...he took PRIDE in that thing. he freaked out and talked about taping the thing back on because he "had been cultivating it for weeks." yeah, he was bizarre.

second, allow me to share my strangest dream as of late. in my dream, i went to the OBGYN and they told me they had found a baby in me that they would have to abort because it was growing in my THIGH!! that's right, i had a teeny baby in my leg. it was the weirdest dream ever.

• sgrlsgrl member
    If I didn't know better, I'd say you were pregnant - that sounds like a pretty whacked out hormonal dream!
  • imageoh-zysbaby:

LOL.

But what does this have to do with TTC or babies?

Just kidding.?

I didn't look to see who the poster was until after I read that. ?I was ready for a fight before I saw the j/k.

Be careful with those tweezers, BGG.?

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"