Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Pumpkin!!!

Cami is so darn cute, shes gonna be a heartbreaker better tell dad to screen all the boys...lol.

But I bought 30 day shred because you and a few others talked about it. I love it and have done it for 3 days missed Tues and will do it tonight again...i've lost 3 lbs.....and good job on losing yours!!!!! Keep it up =)

Re: Pumpkin!!!

• Options

Girl, thank you and thank you!!!

Your LO is soooooo adorable!!!

Congrats on your 3 lbs! 

That workout is so awesome.. It's like she knows exactly what to say to keep me from sittong on my butt and watching the rest!

• Options
    I agree!!! Heres to Jillian making us shredders go back to normal pant sizes cuz my butt isn't anywhere near wearing my pre baby jeans...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Uggghhh, mine either.. I got into some 8's the other day and I was pretty proud.. haha

I guess I should have listened to my mom back in october when she told me my butt was getting big.. and I kept eating 50 bajillion snickers per day!

• Options
    HAHA....lol I just bought a pair of size 6 jeans to wear.....I was a 2 but I would be happy in a 4. But mind you I say this as I sit here eating nacho cheese doritos....=P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"