Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I cannot hang anymore

The concert last night was filled with emo kids and geeks. The geeks I don't mind so much, but I was getting all stabby with some loser emo children.

AND they charged $6.50 for a teeeeensy little cup of yuck-o bud lite.

AND there was a cah-razy mom there that would dance like a wild woman - flash dance style - and then randomly stop, put her reading glasses on and proceed to send some texts. This was hands down the best part of the show. Especially when she was pelvic thrusting with her eyes closed and H looked at me and said "she is going to rip her oversized, promotional t-shirt off any second now."

AND I had to walk like halfway across DC (or maybe it was like 20 minutes) to get back to the stinky metro, only to have to transfer twice and not get home for what seemed like 3 hours after that.

Today I feel like I was run over by a semi truck, but overall, it was a fun night.

Did I miss anything good? Other than Kari hating on me in her siggy? BETCH.

Re: I cannot hang anymore

• Options
    imageLerxie:

Today I feel like I was run over by a semi truck, but overall, it was a fun night.

LOL! Yep, sounds like you had a blast!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL...that's awesome about the dancing mom. That was probably great entertainment! I often wonder what I'll be like in 15-20 years...will my daughter be embarrassed of me?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mando - I think a little embarrassment is a good thing ;) But for this woman, it was an obvious lack of self awareness.
  • Options

imageLerxie:
    Mando - I think a little embarrassment is a good thing ;) But for this woman, it was an obvious lack of self awareness.

Hey, maybe she got a little crazy pre-gaming for this concert....it's probably been awhile since she got lit.

• Options
    imageLerxie:

AND there was a cah-razy mom there that would dance like a wild woman - flash dance style - and then randomly stop, put her reading glasses on and proceed to send some texts. This was hands down the best part of the show. Especially when she was pelvic thrusting with her eyes closed and H looked at me and said "she is going to rip her oversized, promotional t-shirt off any second now."

This just made my morning. 

• Options
    funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"