Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

what is the one thing you miss...

that you could do before you had LO?mine is sleeping in....i haven't slept in past 7:30 on a weekend since she came. ?and i am NOT a morning person!!

Re: what is the one thing you miss...

• Options
    I guess sleeping in. I also miss just being able to grab my keys and purse and run to the grocery store. Now we have to pack the diaper bag, get the baby bundled up, snap him into the carseat....it's well worth it, but it definitely takes a lot more time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd say sleeping in, but since I get up at 5 on work days anyway, 7:30 is sleeping in for me.  I think I miss being able to just do things on a whim.  Now, even just meeting a friend for coffee takes some planning.  Not to mention that none of my friends near me have kids, so they're always going out and I can't go with them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes sleeping in and also cuddling with DH more and sleeping in the same bed at the same time with him.?
  • Options
    definitly sleeping in! also miss being able to do whatever on a moments notice
  • Options
    Being able to dash out of the house - now it takes me at least an hour.
  • Options

I've never had a normal sleep schedule (I've worked some pretty insane shifts in my life!) so I don't really miss sleeping in like everyone else, haha.

I really miss PAINTING, of all things. I used to spend sometimes 2-3 hours straight working on something. Now I know I can't do that, unless he's asleep for the night, but that's usually when I go to sleep! Oh well.

• Options
    Running out the door on a whim.
  • Options
    Jumping in the car for a Target fix.
  • Options
    Sleeping in with DH and morning sex.  Also I miss being able to pick up and go anywhere.  My boys are 12 now, so they've been self-sufficient for a LONG time.  I totally forgot how difficult it is to get out with a baby.
  • Options
    I would love to sleep when I want and stay asleep.  I am always worried that she will wake up.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Just being able to run out the door with keys & purse.  I also miss being to just make appointments just around my schedule (such as hair), now I need to figure out if someone can watch DS.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"