Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

once upon a wednesday aka parker's cereal adventures

it started out like any other wednesday. the sun was out, the birds were chirping, and parker was once again trying to steal my lunch. it was then that i decided it was time to give cereal a shot. so we went to the store and bought the necessary supplies.

it sure didn't look too appetizing, but we figured we'd give it a shot anyway.

as usual, parker tried to grab the spoon out of my hand.

are you sure i'm supposed to eat this stuff?

i'd rather do it myself mom

i'd rather eat my hand thanks

i'd like to take a bath now

and thus concludes his installment of parker's cereal adventures. stay tuned for installment number two.

Re: once upon a wednesday aka parker's cereal adventures

• Options
    I love it! He's so cute!
  • Options
    lol....your counter looks like mine, gas drops check, gripe water check, zantac check....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Too cute.  He looks like he had fun.  We tried cereal today too, but my little guy was so polite.  He just sat there, opened his mouth, let me put the spoon in, and then dribbled it out. Smile

What is that little bottle you mixed in?

• Options
    LOLOL!!!  He's kickin butt with that spoon!  Such a big boy!
  • Options
    LOL, fun times!!!  too cute.
  • Options
    Lol - DS didn't appreciate me laughing while nursing. It looks like Parker loved it Smile
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • Options
    imagemostlylost:

Too cute.  He looks like he had fun.  We tried cereal today too, but my little guy was so polite.  He just sat there, opened his mouth, let me put the spoon in, and then dribbled it out. Smile

What is that little bottle you mixed in?

pear juice. we did half juice and half water. apparently he takes after me and is a messy eater lol.

• Options
    I love love love it! haha! Oh and we hae those spoons too! Target kicks ass (that is if thats where you got them...haha)
  • Options

image303jess303:
    I love love love it! haha! Oh and we hae those spoons too! Target kicks ass (that is if thats where you got them...haha)

it was free with the dishwasher basket i got from target lol! i need to get some manlier ones my dh says.

• Options

LOL! They are kinda girly....but hey, parker will get the ladies no matter what color his spoons are! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"