Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What are you going to put in your LO's Easter basket?

I think I am going to buy that cute Fisher-Price Soothe & Glow Seahorse to put in her basket ... and maybe a Raz-berry teether. 

I know there are alot of crafty ladies on here! What are your ideas?!

Re: What are you going to put in your LO's Easter basket?

• Options
  • Options
    books, socks,  2 rubber duckies, and some pacis. The Easter Bunny is being practical at our house. lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got his some summer clothes to wear... And I like the sea horse idea, and books. I might get some more books for him. :) Gosh I need to go and get that stuff soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    2 more pacis (she loves them), "Hop on Pop" book, a couple outfits, and a little turtle toy.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We took pics of DS in his basket.  (he didn't cry, but definitely looks pissed off.)  My parents sent him a "baby's first Easter Basket"  from Genius Babies that we received today.  We'll take a pic of him on Easter with it.  Nothing other than that.

• Options
    A couple books, teethers, a pink rubber ducky, and a bunny stuffed animal that plays music.
  • Options
    I think I'm a bad mom! I wasn't even going to get him an Easter basket until my Mom told me I had to! I feel stupid that I didn't even think of it. I'm going out tonight and promptly getting him a basket and filling it to the brim with gifts! (Not sure with what, so thanks for the ideas too!)

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Options
    I put lots bath toys.
  • Options
    Teethers, a book, a blanket, lotion and some sippy cups. (all stuff we would need to buy anyway =)
  • Options
    a stuffed bunny, toys, plastic easter eggs w/ m&ms (that i'll eat).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

sounds horrible, but we're not doing a basket this year! she's got tons of books, plenty of clothes, and all kinds of toys! that and she'll be a monthold and won't care/understand anyway!

that being said i'm sure her grandparents are gonna give us a hard time for skipping the basket lol.

• Options
    I got her a couple stuffed animals, a few books, and that's about it. Don't really have a lot of $$ so I didn't go all out :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just made my LO's basket. It has books, a toy, a new shirt, and easter eggs that rattle.
  • Options
    baby food and books
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"