Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

If TTC when EBF and successful...

When did you start checking after having sex? ?I haven't gotten AF back yet, so do I just randomly start POAS in a few weeks? ?How often do/did you check?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If TTC when EBF and successful...

• Options
    Well we were not TT but we did C on 4/4. I KNEW the moment we did it that I would be, I even got on baby center to see my edd (12/25). I tested 2 days past AF as a formality (because I am never a second late) on 4/24.
  • Options
    Well I was charting my temps to see if I was even ovulating.  When the temps showed that I wasn't the first few months I still tested a few times, like when we were going to go out and have a few drinks.  When the charting showed I ovulated I tested 2 weeks later and BFP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You may want to ask this on 6-12 as well.

We aren't TTC, but we aren't preventing right now..but I got AF back right away (even though I EBF).

You can check for other signs of ovulation- then test two weeks after that?

Can I ask why you are TTC so soon- I want another baby soon too, we just don't want to "actively" try because we tried for so long for K, we are in a "see what happens" place right now. I didn't even know I'd want two kids at all, much less 2 under 2, but we changed our minds. Just wondering what brought you to that place- did you know before you had one?

• Options
    imagestar173:

You may want to ask this on 6-12 as well.

We aren't TTC, but we aren't preventing right now..but I got AF back right away (even though I EBF).

You can check for other signs of ovulation- then test two weeks after that?

Can I ask why you are TTC so soon- I want another baby soon too, we just don't want to "actively" try because we tried for so long for K, we are in a "see what happens" place right now. I didn't even know I'd want two kids at all, much less 2 under 2, but we changed our minds. Just wondering what brought you to that place- did you know before you had one?

We're kind of in the see what happens place right now too. ?We'll probably start "actively" trying in another month or two. ?We want 3 or 4 kids and DH is 10 years older than me (I'm 27) so he doesn't want to be 90 (exaggerating) when they go to college. ?:) ?Plus, I would like them to be close together in age. ?:) ??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"