Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Share: Funniest Diaper Change Story

Ours was when DS was still in sposies at about 6 weeks old....  He had a massive (surprisingly contained wet diaper) when we were out running errands.  I couldn't stand the smell when I picked him up and I had only packed one diaper change because we weren't supposed to be gone long which happened to be a CD and he was still barely in the 9 pound range so it was too big in the legs.  I had to change him in the trunk area of the car in a Wal-Mart parking lot.  People passing by us must have thought we were doing something wrong because they kept walking by really slowly.  They couldn't see what we were doing, they only heard DS' wails.  We finally got him changed and into the store, but one person did stop us inside that had passed the car and checked my carrier to make sure there was a baby in there.  His feet were barely hanging out of the side of the infant insert of the Ergo. 

Downside, I forgot to take the diaper in and put it in the trash.  I found it three weeks later still in the zip top bag inside a trash bag.  Thankfully the smell was contained and there' was nothing visibly growing in the bag. 

Re: Share: Funniest Diaper Change Story

• Options
    papiepapie member

When Anna was about 5 weeks old, I was still changing her before every feeding in the middle of the night. ?So I start changing her in the dark on my bed while DH was sleeping. ?She started pooping, so I lift her butt to get the diaper under her and she starts projectiling poop all over me. ?My face, hair, t-shirt, sheets were covered. ?I start yelling "SHITSHITSHIIIIIIIIIT". ?DH opened his eyes, looked at me and said "Sh*t indeed". ?

We about died laughing. ?And then of course proceeded to clean everything up. ?It was like 3am. ??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepapie:

When Anna was about 5 weeks old, I was still changing her before every feeding in the middle of the night.  So I start changing her in the dark on my bed while DH was sleeping.  She started pooping, so I lift her butt to get the diaper under her and she starts projectiling poop all over me.  My face, hair, t-shirt, sheets were covered.  I start yelling "SHITSHITSHIIIIIIIIIT".  DH opened his eyes, looked at me and said "Sh*t indeed".  

We about died laughing.  And then of course proceeded to clean everything up.  It was like 3am.   

THIS happened to me...well kind of!  I was changing DS in the middle of the night and DH was in the bathroom (we woke him up on accident) and all of the sudden DS projectile pooped ALL over me, the bed, the blankets, etc.  I wasn't wearing clothes so it was ALL over me so I had to get in the shower.  I screamed out of shock and DH came running and we both almost diet laughing ourselves.  I got in the shower after I cleaned up ds and dh cleaned up the bed...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Well, I guess this is kind of a diaper changing story...  I was trying to conserve my diapers, and DS had just gotten out of the bath and it was time for his last feeding.  So, I wrapped the towel around his bottom half to catch anything, wrap him in my warm robe to keep him cozy, and set down to BF him.  Well, somehow, as he's feeding, I that very warm, wet feeling.  Somehow, he missed the towel, and my robe, and had managed to get my pants soaked.  It looked like I'd wet myself.  *le sigh*

The projectile poop stories are hillarious....  I can't say that I'm dissapointed that I don't have one to share (yet, at least).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We were out of town for Thanksgiving. We were staying at my mom's and my MIL was there with us. My mom kind of went insane and we had a fight and had just packed up and moved to a hotel (me, DH, SS, DD and MIL).  DD was about 6 months old.

We went out to lunch and DD starts screaming. I suspect she might be poopy and head off to the bathroom. First, I had to wait about 15 minutes because whoever was in the handicap stall with the changing table must have been having the poop of her life. And DD is still screaming.

I finally get in there and start to change her. It was chilly and i didn't want to take her pants off all the way. Big mistake. She's still upset and starts thrashing around with her diaper open and poop.gets.everywhere. I had about 3 wipes with me and so I'm starting to grab toilet paper to try to clean up DD, her clothes and the changing table. In the process, DD got poop on her shoes, socks, pants and shirt.

Well every good mom has a spare change of clothes in her diaper bag, right??? Yeah, not so much. I had a clean t-shirt. It's 20degrees outside.  So I take me half-naked-white-trash-looking baby and my super-frazzled-self back out to our table. DH just takes one glance at me and says "I'll get a box for your food." I wrapped DD in my coat and froze my own butt off going to the car. After nursing both of us into a better mood, the family joins us and we headed to the mall where DD got a brand new set of clothes - which I'll always remember because then we went and took her pic with Santa!

What a holiday.

- Jena
  • Options
    OMG. I'm crying at my desk from laughing so hard.  Thanks for this post & a pick me up this afternoon!!  I am not looking forward to having poop all over me whenever I have kids, but it makes a funny story.
    Photobucket

Cycle #11: BFP

• Options

I don't know if I can pick a funniest. We've had some diaper changes that went horribly wrong. During the newborn stage DS was famous for pooping mid-way through the change. It wasn't unusual for me to yell for DH because DS had pooped into my hand while being wiped. We sometimes went through tons of wipes, 3 diapers and a changing pad cover at one time.

We also learned that DS had more of a range after he got circumcised. We always try to cover him with a wipe while he's getting changed but sometimes they slide off. I was getting him ready to go out one day and had the diaper bag sitting on the floor across the room. He peed and it went up in the air in a perfect arc into the diaper bag.

• Options
    OMG these are so funny!  I'm *almost* sorry I don't have one to contribute.  DS must be a modest pooper because he has never done it with his diaper off and he rarely even pees on me.  The only thing funny about changing him is that he gets so happy when he is nakey baby.  He laughs and laughs and I always tickle him to get him going and then think, "That's really dumb.  Why am I tickling a naked baby?  That is soooo asking for it!"
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"