Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Did you buy more for baby before or after their birth?

I spend way too much money on clothes now that DS is here. I would always talk myself out of it when I was pg because I didn't have a clue what size he would be. Now that he is here I can't even get out of Walmart or Target without buying new sleepers, pacis, etc.

Re: Did you buy more for baby before or after their birth?

• Options
    After for sure. I am ridic.
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLerxie:

Ditto- I'm at BRU every week!

• Options

imageLerxie:

Me too... I tell my hubby it's retail therapy to help the economy... lol. I got a lot of summer stuff though (6-12 mo) on sale for 2.99-4.99 at Sears 2 weeks ago, so I figure at least I'm being some what thrifty... lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    After.  I can't believe I'm still spending.  I thought it would taper off.  They are going to suck me dry. 
  • Options
    After! ?I'm really bad...you should see the Easter basket! ?Oops :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

after. I became an addict.

now, I have decided that I am going to tiedye all the white clothes and use extenders in hopes of keeping me out of the stores. I am cheap like that.

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Options

imagetammykae:
    After!  I'm really bad...you should see the Easter basket!  Oops :)

I totally need basket ideas!  Any to share?

• Options
    After. I didn't know what I was having so I didn't buy much. There is only so many neutral outfits u can buy.
  • Options
    After.  I am on restriction.  My husband says I have CCD (Compulsive Charley Disorder).  She gets all her cousins great hand-me-downs, she has numerous aunts and grandparents who spoil her and then I go and cannot resist anything, especially if it has ladybugs on it and it just so happens that this is the year for Ladybug clothing. It's everywhere. Gymboree, Crazy 8, Target....I need help.
    My Little
  • Options
    I would say before. I was constantly going and buying things I thought that I would need. Now though I am realizing how expensive everything is so I have curbed most of my non necessity baby shopping. We do need some summer clothes though but I am waiting a little longer since he is growing so much, I dont know what sizes to get.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"