Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I don't get - nor have the energy for - FB

Between being here (and elsewhere) and maintaining a blog, (plus twitter, which I haven't done in MONTHS) and email ... I just cannot add another thing to the list of electronica I feel guilty for not attending to.

Plus, I'm old.

The end.

Re: I don't get - nor have the energy for - FB

• Options

I only use it to talk about everyone on here. LOL

I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid I kiddddddddddddddddddd.

• Options

you're not that old. my sister is in her 40's and is addicted!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree.  Not only that, I can't face the rejection when someone won't accept my friend request.  Plus work blocks it. 
  • Options
    Blogs require writing whole paragraphs. FB takes a line or two now and then. Screw blogs. :)
  • Options
    imageMrsL.inMarch:

I only use it to talk about everyone on here. LOL

I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid I kiddddddddddddddddddd.

that's pretty much all I'd use it for at this point, lmao!

• Options
    I may have to stop using FB too - my MIL sent me a friend request.  If she's on there, it may be time to move on!
    IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefreeburger16:
    I may have to stop using FB too - my MIL sent me a friend request.  If she's on there, it may be time to move on!

yikes! OH YES.

• Options

imagefreeburger16:

See, this would not be ok. I should block her name now, just in case she ever decides to join it. 

• Options
    imageMrsL.inMarch:

imagefreeburger16:

See, this would not be ok. I should block her name now, just in case she ever decides to join it. 

Oh I b!tched to DH about it for a good hour before I decided to suck it up and delete my snarky MIL posts and accept her request...she has limited access to my page though.  Thank god for that feature!!

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my 5 billion year old grandpa has fb, but he's cool like that.
  • Options
    I haven't even started a page there but kept telling myself...any day now
  • Options

imageCroco:
    Blogs require writing whole paragraphs. FB takes a line or two now and then. Screw blogs. :)

Word.

I DEFINITELY don't have the time or energy for a blog.  FB I can handle.

Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"