Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Why is BF'ing so much harder in the evening?

It seems like she can't get a good latch and plays with it forever.  Maybe because I'm not as full and she can't get it as fast.  It's not pleasant and makes us both grouchy.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

Re: Why is BF'ing so much harder in the evening?

• Options

I've noticed this too.  Take some pressure off yourself and have a 5 oz. bottle ready every night.  I have also noticed that my nips are just "tired" for lack of a better word.

And if she plays and or gets frustrated because she's sleepy, it makes me pretty unhappy. 

I'm there with ya sister!

• Options
    Morgan is at war with my boob right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMamaMyers22:
    Morgan is at war with my boob right now.

did you get a chance to call?

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options
    I'm at work with the baby, so when I get home I definitely will.
  • Options

imageMamaMyers22:
    I'm at work with the baby, so when I get home I definitely will.

ok, i think the hours are 9-5 EST, so you might want to try tomorrow.

• Options
    I know!  My problem is that he becomes a hungry monster at night and doesn't want to stop feeding.  My poor nipples feel like they're going to fall off every night!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm glad you posted this...evenings at our house are all about frustration...now I know I'm not alone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"