Cincinnati Babies
Options

33 week appointment

I mentioned that I've felt less movement recently and also that I think I am just having more discharge and losing control of my bladder a little, but just to be on the safe side my MW checked to make sure it's not amniotic fluid and sent a culture off and all of that, but she wasn't concerned enough to send me to the birthing center at the moment for further testing, so that is good.  She also said that just by feeling my belly it feels like there is plenty of fluid around the baby.  As far as the movement, I think I've just had a sleepy baby the past few days and also that she is running out of room, b/c there has been some movement just not as much as I've been used to.  Her heart rate and everything sounded great though.  She also mentioned that I am about a fingertip dilated and my cervix is soft, but I'm still in the clear, no bedrest or meds or anything.  Also I'm now measuring slightly ahead.  According to the tape measure and u/s I have been on track the whole pregnancy, but even I have noticed just by looking in the mirror that I am much bigger in the past week.  I was obviously pregnant before, but at 33 weeks I am looking almost like I did when I delivered at 38 weeks.  If I'm measuring ahead at my next appointment they may schedule an u/s.  Overall, nothing immediately concerning and baby sounds good.

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: 33 week appointment

• Options
    Glad it went well! I can't believe that in a month you'll be at the point where you can HOPE for labor! Are you ready??
  • Options

Am I ready?  I have no idea, lol!  I'm definitely ready to snuggle with her, but other than that, I guess I'll find out.  Also, on top of taking care of 2 children, I'm wondering what Charlotte's personality will be like.  Ava was a pretty easy baby and always has been, so I'm wondering if I'm in for it.

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news! And no big surprise if you have more discharge closer, or lose control of your pee a little-- heavens knows you're carrying a lot of weight straight on your bladder! I was surprised I never wet my pants near the end!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"