Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

When did you put your LO on a schedule

When did you start to put your LO's on a schedule (i.e. bedtime routine, try to get them to sleep more at night). I know my little guy is still really young and I'm trying to sleep when he is but last night he was up almost all night. I'd rock him to sleep and then as soon as I put him down even next to me in bed he'd wake up. Now today between feeding all he does is sleep.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did you put your LO on a schedule

• Options
    We started a real routine when she was about 3 months and started daycare.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We started a bed time routine at about 6 weeks.  My LO was wanting to stay up until 1 or 2!!  It helped him to go to sleep.  Just not stay asleepStick out tongue  We are just now getting to the point of hm sleeping consistently at night.  The one thing I woudl redo if I could was to not get him used to me rocking or nursing to sleep.  That was hard to transition from.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We started the bedtime routine once we were able to give her a bath, so 2 weeks. Granted, sometimes it happened at 6:30, sometime 10, depending on the day, but it was more impt that she started getting used to it. The routine that we have now, she sort of implemented herself when she started sttn. Si she gets her bath/jammie at 7, bottle at 7:30, and is down and out by 8:30. she sleeps 10-11 hours, and is usually up by 7:30. Most days she takes a bottle and goes back down for an hour or so. She set her bedtime by being beyond cranky by 7:30, and we pciked up that she needed her bottle and bed by then. Is your baby maybe giving cues that you might be missing? we missed her bedtime cues for about a week before we realized it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"