Georgia Babies

Smyrna Daycare Recommendations

I was hoping I could get some daycare recommendations in the Smyrna area. I really need to start looking but have no idea where to start. Anyone have any good or bad experiences to share? TIA

I am open to daycare centers, church programs, and in-home daycare.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Smyrna Daycare Recommendations

• The 2 nicest places in Smyrna are Oxford Academy (on Church Rd near S Cobb Dr) - 1 yr waiting list - $245/week, and Sunbrook Academy (on East West Connector - 1.5 yr waiting list - $245/week.

It's expensive, but they are both very nice.  I don't know a lot about other programs - we are on the waiting list at Oxford Academy, and still looking into some other possible arrangemenets.

• Ditto pp. Oxford and Sunbrook are the best around Smyrna. Oxford is my personal fave.  We got into Oxford, but decided to go the nanny route instead which has worked out great for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Oxford and really like it.  I didn't realize the waiting list was a year long!  Honestly, I think the owner just does what she wants with the waiting lits.  I got on it in March 08 and Caroline started going there the end of September 08.  All the ladies that work there have been there forever and are all super sweet to the babies.  The tuition went up to $255 in January. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"