Los Angeles Babies

OBGYN recs in Burbank???

Okay, so I am on my second pregnancy, and am considering switching..do you love your OBGYN?? ?Also, how are the other doctors in the office if there are any? ?I like my current one enough, but the other doctor is so rude and awful, I just don't want to chance having that person deliver my baby, nor do I want to have any more interactions with him/her. ?Also, any docs I should stay away from??thanks, and looking forward to your responses!:)Aliki?
Proud mom to DD Born Oct. 26, 2007, and DS Sept. 2, 2009

Re: OBGYN recs in Burbank???

• Dr. Samantha Han. 818-846-8981. She is very low key and sweet. I really liked her. I went to her from a recommendation of a friend of mine. She delivers at St. Joseph's and her office is across the street. (They just moved).
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • i love my ob/gyn...Dr. Dawn Cashie.  She actually just moved out ofthe same office as Han was in and has her own office.  she's really sweet and low-key and not someone who gets paranoid, so she makes me feel really relaxed.  our baby is due april 29. she also delivers at St. Joe's.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Tamayo at Verdugo Hills is great. I've also met the other physicians in the office. Have always received great care!
  • I'd recommend Dr. Leslie Korostoff. She's very sweet and passionate. Her partner is Dr. Cashie Dawn who is very nice as well. The name of their office is Burbank Women's Center, just across Providence St. Joseph (in w/c both of them are affiliated with). You can also check her name online & read very good/positive reviews.  Goodluck!

• I live in Burbank and I used to go to Dr. Cashie. She is awesome. I am with kaiser now, its great too but I would HIGHLY?recommend?Dr. Cashie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"