Illinois Babies

Naperville area pediatrician?

I am beginning the very exciting job of finding a ped. for our baby. I
don't know where to begin!

Any suggestions on how to go about this, or on a great ped!?!?

I appreciate your help!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Naperville area pediatrician?

• I go to a great pedi. in Naperville.  His name is Dr. Olsen and he is with Millenium Pediatrics.  They are located at 95th street and Naper/Plainfield Road.  Dr. Olsen is super laid back and always takes the time to answer all of your questions.  Also, when you get into the office you never have to wait long to see the doctor.  My DD was sick last week and I called at 8:00am and got her in at 9:00am.  They are really awesome there!
  • I love my peditrician...her name is Dr. Badowska and her office is right next to Edward Hospital.  Her nurse is awesome too and I have yet to have any problems getting in her office in a pinch when my DS is not feeling well.  Plus, if I have any questions the nurse is always available to talk to (in office or over the phone).
  • Loading the player...
  • I always rec our pedi.  Dr Stavig w/ the DuPage Physician Group at Ogden and Raymond.  He's a family practitioner and he's been my doc since I was 12 yo.  He's flexible, VERY knowledgable and overall a positive person to deal with. 

• My daughter's pediatrician is Dr. Reicherts (It is his office, but there are 2 other great doctors and nurse practitioners there).  I guess what I really like about him is that since the first day we met him he has been completely down to earth, not always worrying about being politically correct and he takes as much time as we ever need to talk or answer questions.  And I guess the way I knew he was perfect for us was when my daughter was born she had jaundice and he came in and explained everything to us and told us to call him anytime even if it was in the middle of the night if we were concerned about something -- and when he examined Ally (my DD) he talked to her (and us), telling her what he was doing and checking for, etc...he's GREAT!!!  His office is in Naperville on 103rd St and Rt. 59 

• AH my pedi when I was little was Dr. Badowska, and her husband delivered me!  We see Dr. DeStefani in Wheaton (a bit farther), but I swear he's worth the drive!  Guess it helps though that my mom is the RN there!  It's CDPG adn there are three doctors there (2 male, one female) which I really like for when the girls get older.  It's super nice that there are multiple doctors, but it isn't a huge practice so they aren't so backed up busy in the lobby with a million sick kids!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"