Success after IF

***dundasgirl***

hey lady!?

i was reading your boy name post, and i really like gibson :) but i thought it was really cute about the name page because of jimmy page..if we have a boy this time it will either be james paul or paul james for jimmy page and paul mccartney ...maybe cheesy, but we like the names, and music is our life :)

is gibson for gibson guitars?

if its a girl it could be page, still in honor of jimmy, but spelled differently than the normal paige for girls ;)?

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: ***dundasgirl***

• Sorry to but in here, but it occured to me after I logged off. Do you know you are having a boy?
  • haha, yeah, i didn't think about that either! do you know yet?
    Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I don't know whether we are having a boy or a girl yet.  But it is really hard for us to pick boy names so I thought we should start thinking about it!

Yeah, we were inspired by Gibson guitars to go for Gibson.

Yankee...Funny how you were thinking of Jimmy Page too:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"