TTC After a Loss

who's still here?

me...obviously. between the heartburn and the 6-month-pregnant-looking mysterious swollen belly there is no sleep to be had from me. Hence, I will prob NOT be going to work tomorrow.

Anyone else still here, or am I going to be reduced to breaking out DS's coloring books as entertainment? LOL.

Re: who's still here?

• Hi! I'm here :) How are you today?
  • Aside from my ever-expanding painful midsection (which, btw, I'm thinking I'll probably break down and go to the docs tomorrow), I'm doing well. The bosses have stopped with the b!tchery for now, so that's a load off my chest.

What about you? How are you doing?

• Loading the player...
  • Hi I'm here just for a little while, I just came home from work and I'am very sleepy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBELOVEDCARMEL:
    Hi I'm here just for a little while, I just came home from work and I'am very sleepy.

Wow, I can see how you'd be sleepy. Btw, I love love LOVE your wedding dress, it's gorgeous!

• I'm here. Nights seem lonely these and I can't sleep...plus, DH is snoring:)

• imageTruGemini:

Aside from my ever-expanding painful midsection (which, btw, I'm thinking I'll probably break down and go to the docs tomorrow), I'm doing well. The bosses have stopped with the b!tchery for now, so that's a load off my chest.

Your having pain in your abdomen? Is it like all over pain or is it localized? I would get into the doctors....

I'm glad work is going better for you, I was going to ask you!  That's so good.

I'm not doing so well emotionally today. I don't know, I'm just a basket case lately. My temp dropped big time yesterday and today, and AF was due yesterday, but she never came :(   I took a pg test and got BFN. This has never happened and I'm worried something is wrong. (sigh)  I really need to be commited, lol. 

How are your puppies?

• I'm here and you know when I'm really bloated?

When I'm on my period! Confused

it will pass, you'll be fine

• imageamandarene112:
    I'm here. Nights seem lonely these and I can't sleep...plus, DH is snoring:)

I always poke dh when he snores, lol. :)

Where are you located? 

• I do poke him...and push, and everything else...he never wakes up. I once pushed him out of bed on accident. Nothing. He jsut slept on the floor. It's an amazing talent, actually:)

I'm in Greenville, SC. I see you're from Minnesota- I have family that live a mile from the Minnesota/Iowa state line. It's lovely up there.

• imagewaitingforbaby#2:
    imageTruGemini:

Aside from my ever-expanding painful midsection (which, btw, I'm thinking I'll probably break down and go to the docs tomorrow), I'm doing well. The bosses have stopped with the b!tchery for now, so that's a load off my chest.

Your having pain in your abdomen? Is it like all over pain or is it localized? I would get into the doctors....

I'm not doing so well emotionally today. I don't know, I'm just a basket case lately. My temp dropped big time yesterday and today, and AF was due yesterday, but she never came :(   I took a pg test and got BFN. This has never happened and I'm worried something is wrong. (sigh)  I really need to be commited, lol. 

How are your puppies?

Yeah my tummy's a bit painful. It started out as chest pains a couple days ago and now it's radiating down to the right side of my bellybutton and my stomach has ballooned up. I'm just keeping an eye on it for now. If the pain in my chest/stomach continues to be as intense tomorrow I probably will pop into my dr's office for a look-see. Better safe than sorry.

I'm sorry about the temp drop and bfn. I wonder what's making af so late? Fingers crossed you get some answers soon. If they do end up committing you, would you mind sharing your padded cell with me? :o)

The pups are great, getting so big and eating me out of house and home. Pollux is still the trouble maker, Ajax is still the good son, and Felony is living up to her name by totally dominating the boys. Watching DS with them is such a good stress reliever. Until they poop on the floor, of course.

• imageamandarene112:
    I'm here. Nights seem lonely these and I can't sleep...plus, DH is snoring:)

Don't you hate that? My DH snores All. The. Time. I pinch his nostrils or roll him over, and that works for all of 38 seconds. Hope you have better luck than me.

• imageamandarene112:

I do poke him...and push, and everything else...he never wakes up. I once pushed him out of bed on accident. Nothing. He jsut slept on the floor. It's an amazing talent, actually:)

I'm in Greenville, SC. I see you're from Minnesota- I have family that live a mile from the Minnesota/Iowa state line. It's lovely up there.

Wow, you are up late, you are a night owl like myself? lol It is pretty here but I'm hoping some day to move somewhere that the sun shines more out of the year. I'm soo ready for spring :)  That's funny about your dh!! 

• imageTruGemini:
    imagewaitingforbaby#2:
    imageTruGemini:

How are your puppies?

Yeah my tummy's a bit painful. It started out as chest pains a couple days ago and now it's radiating down to the right side of my bellybutton and my stomach has ballooned up. I'm just keeping an eye on it for now. If the pain in my chest/stomach continues to be as intense tomorrow I probably will pop into my dr's office for a look-see. Better safe than sorry.

I'm sorry about the temp drop and bfn. I wonder what's making af so late? Fingers crossed you get some answers soon. If they do end up committing you, would you mind sharing your padded cell with me? :o)

The pups are great, getting so big and eating me out of house and home. Pollux is still the trouble maker, Ajax is still the good son, and Felony is living up to her name by totally dominating the boys. Watching DS with them is such a good stress reliever. Until they poop on the floor, of course.

Thanks, I really hope AF shows soon so I can move on, this limbo is agonizing. :(   And of course I'll share my cell with you! lol

Your stomach ache could be from PMS but you should get it looked at just in case. 

Aww, puppies are so cute! I'm getting a golden puppy this spring for ds :)

• Hmm...I wish I could figure out how to do that quote thingy...but yes, I am a night owl. I do all my best thinking at night, and my body just doesn't shut off when everyone elses does. It is Spring here already, but all that really means is lots and lots and lots of never ending rain. I like it here, but I was raised in the mid-west, and I miss it! If one more person calls me a Yankee or tells me I talk funny, I might just snap!

• imagewaitingforbaby#2:
    imageTruGemini:
    imagewaitingforbaby#2:
    imageTruGemini:

How are your puppies?

Thanks, I really hope AF shows soon so I can move on, this limbo is agonizing. :(   And of course I'll share my cell with you! lol

Your stomach ache could be from PMS but you should get it looked at just in case. 

I'm hoping that it's just PMS or possibly the beginning of a stomach bug. I'm not trying to be a hypochondriac or anything, I just know that the women in my family have a history of rupturing ovarian cysts, and I have chronic kidney problems, so I try to keep an eye on my body when it starts doing stuff out of the norm.

Your DS is going to love a puppy! Dh is a firm believer that every kid should have a dog. I thought he was nuts at first, but the more I watch DS and the joy and the sense of responsibility he's gotten out of having the pups, I have to concede that once again DH is right (does anyone else feel a little stab in the heart when they have to admit that after having a semi-heated argument with their DH? lol).

• imageamandarene112:
    Hmm...I wish I could figure out how to do that quote thingy...but yes, I am a night owl. I do all my best thinking at night, and my body just doesn't shut off when everyone elses does. It is Spring here already, but all that really means is lots and lots and lots of never ending rain. I like it here, but I was raised in the mid-west, and I miss it! If one more person calls me a Yankee or tells me I talk funny, I might just snap!

To quote someone is in the lower right hand side of their post under "quote" It took me a long time to notice it!! 

lol, I lived in Georgia for several months when I was in high school, so I kind of know what you mean! :)

What made you move to SC? School?

• imageTruGemini:
    imagewaitingforbaby#2:
    imageTruGemini:
    imagewaitingforbaby#2:
    imageTruGemini:

How are your puppies?

I'm hoping that it's just PMS or possibly the beginning of a stomach bug. I'm not trying to be a hypochondriac or anything, I just know that the women in my family have a history of rupturing ovarian cysts, and I have chronic kidney problems, so I try to keep an eye on my body when it starts doing stuff out of the norm.

Your DS is going to love a puppy! Dh is a firm believer that every kid should have a dog. I thought he was nuts at first, but the more I watch DS and the joy and the sense of responsibility he's gotten out of having the pups, I have to concede that once again DH is right (does anyone else feel a little stab in the heart when they have to admit that after having a semi-heated argument with their DH? lol).

I don't know what you mean, my dh is never right (lol!) Poor guy, but he's come to accept the fact, lol

• imageamandarene112:
    Hmm...I wish I could figure out how to do that quote thingy...but yes, I am a night owl. I do all my best thinking at night, and my body just doesn't shut off when everyone elses does. It is Spring here already, but all that really means is lots and lots and lots of never ending rain. I like it here, but I was raised in the mid-west, and I miss it! If one more person calls me a Yankee or tells me I talk funny, I might just snap!

To quote, all you need to do is click the word "Quote" underneath the post you're going to quote.

I know what you mean about being called a Yankee. I was born in MD (which although it is technically above the Mason Dixon line, anyone who has ever visited or lived there can attest to the fact that its def more of a northern state). We moved here to NC when I was 13, so I've lived 13 years in MD and 13 years in NC. People down here call me a yankee and laugh at the way I talk, but when I visit back home they call me a redneck and say I have a southern accent. Can't win for losing!

• imagewaitingforbaby#2:

imageamandarene112:

To quote someone is in the lower right hand side of their post under "quote" It took me a long time to notice it!! 

lol, I lived in Georgia for several months when I was in high school, so I kind of know what you mean! :)

What made you move to SC? School?

Yes! I can quote! I feel so savvy now...

I originally came to SC for college, and then got married while in college (NOT part of the original plan, but a lovely detour none the less;), so we stayed here while I finished my under-grad, but we're actually looking to move to California after I graduate in December, where DH has been offered a job, and I will probably start grad school...or, if I get my BFP that I'm hoping for by the end of the year, I'll put grad school off for a little while:)

• imageTruGemini:

imageamandarene112:

To quote, all you need to do is click the word "Quote" underneath the post you're going to quote.

I know what you mean about being called a Yankee. I was born in MD (which although it is technically above the Mason Dixon line, anyone who has ever visited or lived there can attest to the fact that its def more of a northern state). We moved here to NC when I was 13, so I've lived 13 years in MD and 13 years in NC. People down here call me a yankee and laugh at the way I talk, but when I visit back home they call me a redneck and say I have a southern accent. Can't win for losing!

I get that too! My mother claims I'm starting to sound like a country bumpkin, but everyone here seems to think I still sound very northern. Either way, I don't know if I will ever truly get use to the culture down here, and being an English/ grammar person, I simply can't stand some of the slang I hear every day! No matter where you are from "use-to-could" is not a word!

• Amanda, sounds like a good plan!! :) 

I'm heading off to get things done before bed now, it was nice talking to you ladies! :)

• imageamandarene112:
    imageTruGemini:

imageamandarene112:

I get that too! My mother claims I'm starting to sound like a country bumpkin, but everyone here seems to think I still sound very northern. Either way, I don't know if I will ever truly get use to the culture down here, and being an English/ grammar person, I simply can't stand some of the slang I hear every day! No matter where you are from "use-to-could" is not a word!

I agree. I'm a grammar freak as well--majored in Education, concentration in english, minor in english. There are several classic southern words and phrases that I just cannot bring myself to add to my lexicon. DS, being born and raised here just like his father, is quite the country bumpkin, which my family laughs about incessantly.

I'm off to bed, nice talking to you. Look forward to seeing you around here more often. Goodnight!

• Just a quick wave hi.  There used to always be LNN still on at this time.  I hope that you ladies are doing ok.
  • imagealwyzbsy:
    Just a quick wave hi.  There used to always be LNN still on at this time.  I hope that you ladies are doing ok.

Your dogs are awesome!! Are they Cane Corsos?

I'm up. Don't know if anyone else still is though!

• imageshihtzumomma:

imagealwyzbsy:
    Just a quick wave hi.  There used to always be LNN still on at this time.  I hope that you ladies are doing ok.

Your dogs are awesome!! Are they Cane Corsos?

I'm up. Don't know if anyone else still is though!

I'm still up, but I'm about to go to bed...I started messing with my bio and didn't realize how late it was!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"