2nd Trimester
Options

My feet...my po' po' feet!

They are swollen. 

This afternoon I went to put my sperry's on (these are normally my most comfy shoes!) and they felt like they were 2 sizes too small.  I thought that maybe because I hadn't worn them in a while they had gone from being perfect...to tooooo small.  (you know...it's much easier to blame the shoes than the feet!)

Well after being on my feet for over 6 hours today.....my feet are still mad at me for forcing them into those shoes.

I am heartbroken...it's still too cold for flip-flops....which leaves me wearing Puma's for the next month until the weather warms up. 

::pouts::

Re: My feet...my po' po' feet!

• Options
    I wore flip flops today but walked around a lot. It looks like I have bologna around my ankles ( LOL , remember that Friends episode?)...so not comfy or cute!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Totally not the same, but my ankle is swollen because I dropped a non-stick spray can on it.  I kinda sorta know your pain.  lol. 

Hope your feet feel better and the weather warms up so you can wear your flip flops (I'm totally already wearing mine!)

I can't wait to hear what you're having Thursday - and hopefully find out what I'm having Friday!

• DD1: August 2009
    • DD2: December 2010
    • DS: August 2012
    • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
    • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
    • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
    Musings of a Farmer's Wife
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sam19sam19 member
    yuck. I guess just keep them elevated. Will your pumas be small as well though if your feet are that swollen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options
    Why are you pouting about wearing pumas? I love mine! (all...10 pair? I have an addiction) And it cant be too cold. I wore shorts today. I think the temp topped at 35? Just dont put your feet in the snow and you'll be fine.
  • Options

Tomorrow I am posting a bump picture with a poll to see what everyone thinks this dear child of mine is.  Which is the first time I've posted a bump picture since my bloat picture back in 1st tri (that I thought was funny and was met with mixed reviews by those with no humor!)

I would get up and do the baby dance, but my feet hurt. 

And yes, I remember that friends episode!!  If I wasn't mid-Dawsons Creek marathon this week I would start my Friends marathon...hmmm...maybe next week. 

My feet don't LOOK swollen, but LORD they feel it.  Even in my socks they feel swollen.  :-(

• Options

imagekayla_lynn:
    Why are you pouting about wearing pumas? I love mine! (all...10 pair? I have an addiction) And it cant be too cold. I wore shorts today. I think the temp topped at 35? Just dont put your feet in the snow and you'll be fine.

I am pouting because I LOVE my sperrys!!  And I didnt wear them this winter because they are the most comfy sock-less.  I love my pumas (I have like 8 pair....not quite 10....but I love puma's too!!).  But my feet would FREEZE if I put on flip flops today!  And in 35 degree's I had uggs on....nooo thank you to the flip flops!!!!

And sam:  My puma's lace more...the sperry's barely lace at all.  I think they'll fit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"