2nd Trimester

Smooth Away???

The hair removal thing?  What are the odds that this thing actually works?  Anyone tried it?

www.getsmoothaway.com

• DD1: August 2009
  • DD2: December 2010
  • DS: August 2012
  • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
  • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
  • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
Musings of a Farmer's Wife

Re: Smooth Away???

• Someone on here said it is actually painful... I haven't used it and don't plan on it.
  • PAINFUL?  Crazy! 

• DD1: August 2009
    • DD2: December 2010
    • DS: August 2012
    • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
    • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
    • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
    Musings of a Farmer's Wife
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard that it really irritates the skin.  I thought about trying it until I heard that.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i have one, it does work however it only comes with a few pads and if you want to do your legs it uses like 2 pads per leg. it also makes your skin pretty dry and ashy. As far as using it on the arms and face it is pretty hard to do because the hair is so short, its also pretty hard to do the bikini area. all in all id say dont waste your time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have it i originally purchased for my legs.. it doesnt work as good as i wanted and my leg hair isnt that coarse so I dont know what is going on.. however I do like it for my arms and that hair  is blonde very very fine hair...  I also tried it on my face even though i didnt need to ... and I LOVE IT.. lol...  I never thought i had to remove hair on my face and I dont think i did but this thing is awesome for that...

as far as ashy... umm yes.... it makes you ashy because its a very fine grit sand paper... and its exfoliating as its removing hair... so you also have old skin that is going to come off.. making your skin more refined..would i purchase it again... no... will i continue to use it until its gone heck ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"