3rd Trimester
Options

What should I be doing?

Besides getting a lot of sleep ;-)

So I know I'm going to be having this baby this weekend.  What things should I do that aren't always talked about?

I already paid the bills for the month and am going to go to the store to stock up on nonparishables and household supplies.  I made arrangements with a kennel for the dog.  I cleaned the house and am going to go through the fridge to get rid of stuff that's going bad.  Nursery is all put together, hospital bag is packed, car seat has been installed and inspected.  Chose a pedi and have that information to bring with me to the hospital.  Thank you notes have been sent out and announcements have been picked out.  Pre-registered with the hospital.

Re: What should I be doing?

• Options
    Have you done your taxes? :)
  • Options

imageone.sweet.world:
    Have you done your taxes? :)

Yep!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sounds to me like you got it all taken care of!

?

I would just be relaxing, sleeping, and enjoying the quiet! Maybe go see a couple of movies!?

• Options
    You sound pretty ready to me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It sounds like you have everything ready... spend some time with DH and try to get some rest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Holy cow lady! Can you rub some of your motivation off on me please?Big Smile

Today my dr stripped my membranes and said he thinks it will be by the end of the week. I got as far as making a To-Do list of household chores to do before all of the grandparents bombard my house, but that it as far as I have got! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If you feel up to it, you could make some meals and then freeze them for after baby is born. If it were me, I'd also get a pedicure and maybe a massage :).

Have you washed baby's clothes already?

Baby E: July 3, 2009 Baby M: February 22, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"