2nd Trimester
Options

Laffy Taffy

I think I've gained about 50 lbs from all the laffy taffy I've been eating. It's just so yummy. I told H not to buy it for me but he didn't listen and now I just can't stop. So what's your guilty pleasure?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12

Re: Laffy Taffy

• Options
    Sour Jelly Bellies.  And Burger King Whoppers.  I'm on the road a lot, and sometimes, a sub don't cut it. I spring for the Whopper. And apologize to my baby afterwards.
  • Options
    Thin Mint girl scout cookies... DH has to drag me away from the girls at every grocery store!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sundaes at Friendly's
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Holy crap!!1 I've been on a Laffy Taffy rampage too!!! I can't get enough (you can have all my banana ones though).
  • Options
    Laffy Taffy-yum!  Grape and strawberry especially. :)
  • Options
    Laffy Taffy sounds soo good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLianeL:
    Laffy Taffy-yum!  Grape and strawberry especially. :)

Yes my favorite flavors too.

• Options
    sam19sam19 member

imageKflie83:
    Holy crap!!1 I've been on a Laffy Taffy rampage too!!! I can't get enough (you can have all my banana ones though).

All that's left is banana and I"m so desperate for my taffy that I'm even eating those.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
  • Options

I love real bananas, but I can't stand artificial banana flavoring.  I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that discards the banana laffy taffy.

• Options
    Laffy Taffy has been one of mine too!  I ate a whole bag that I bought at Toys R Us when I stopped in to get binkies for DD...  it was STALE.  I ate it all anyway.
  • Options
    Right now, though, it's Sunny Seed Drops - chocolate covered sunflower seeds!  Yum!  I just called my husband and commanded him to get me some since it's his day off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"