Online Classes & Feeling Overwhelmed???? — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Online Classes & Feeling Overwhelmed????

I am trying to get back into school to become an RN, and am looking at taking some online classes. But im looking at all the courses that need to be taken, and am wondering how in the heck im going to do this!

The only real free time i have is when ds MAYBE takes a 30 minute nap here and there during the day, and after 9 PM once DS has gone to bed. When would i have time to study and take tests?

I really want to earn my degree, but i am feeling extreemly overwhelmed.

Encouragment....thoughts....anything??

TTC since 01/2011 ~ Our baby grew wings on 11/10/11 at 5w

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Online Classes & Feeling Overwhelmed????

• Have a "school" day once a week and have someone come over and watch DS or take him to their place, that way you can focus and put all your energy into your school work for a full day. ?You can do this! ?And waiting any longer won't make it any easier....?

GL!
  • image J+O:
    Have a "school" day once a week and have someone come over and watch DS or take him to their place, that way you can focus and put all your energy into your school work for a full day.  You can do this!  And waiting any longer won't make it any easier.... 

GL!

thanks, thats a great idea! i dont know why i didnt think of something like that.

TTC since 01/2011 ~ Our baby grew wings on 11/10/11 at 5w

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was going to suggest the same thing as J+O. ?Have someone come over ?maybe 2-3 times a week and you will do great. It is hard getting back into the swing of things but it will be so worth it in the end. Good luck!?
  • Also a heads up. I took online classes and you were required to sign onto the forum a certain number of times per week and comment on what was happening. So aside from a work day you might want to consider setting a time with DH or a friend or something 2-3 times a week where you give yourself 30 min to focus on class conversations. I found that that aspect wasn't too time consuming, but did have to be semi-regular. Also we generally didn't have tests, only papers. But that is just my experience. I loved my classes and would like DH to take some. I even said I'd do it for him. Don't tell! Good luck and good for you on wanting to get your degree!
    [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2i2251x.png[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards