Northern California Babies

It's from Target!

The blogger's friend posted a comment and said she got it from Target!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's from Target!

• hehe that make sense i knew i had seen it somewhere and im at target about 1 a week. LOL
  • Ah-ha! It reminds me of a vintage-looking Mickey shirt that Rozeetee's little girl wore in a pip one time...I hunted that t-shirt down for months and could never find it between the two Targets I go to. I hope you have better luck! Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh...except I can't find it anywhere on Targets site.  I will send DH to every Target till we have it!
  • If only I had the energy...only enough energy for online shopping
  • I have to make a return to Target in WC tomorrow. I'll take a look there.
    Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • I'll keep an eye out for it! I frequent the Target on Curtner most often.
  • I can check the Mtn View Target for you - hopefully one of us can find it!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I call Logan my little peanut! I want one too!! I will check the RWC and foster city location, we will find this onesie.
  • I was just about to reply that I got a Disney onesie with a similar vintage style at Target.  We got a Flower (from Bambi) onesie that says Always sweet Sometimes stinky.  I think we bought it about 2 months ago.  I remember seeing that Peanut onesie too.  I went back to find more last month but they weren't in stock anymore. 

I hope you're still able to find that onesie for your peanut! 

ETA: dblhappiness- Aw, I went looking for more of that Mickey shirt too!  Target's vintage Disney stock goes fast!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I received a few similar onsies as gifts and I know they were from Target.  I haven't seen them in stock in months though. :(  They were on endcaps in the baby section but you may find strays on the clearance racks in the kids clothes section.  Good luck!
  • Thanks guys..somehow, I will have this onesie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"