3rd Trimester
Options

I fail to understand

How my skin is going to continue stretching for another 10ish weeks. It really doesn't seem like it should be possible.

::stares dumfounded at stomach::

image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G

Re: I fail to understand

• Options

I know how mine is...

It's starting to split in these ugly ass stretch marks. :(

• Options

I need a belly pic.?

?

?

And it amazes me too! I can't believe how stretchy it is...weeeeeird. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually feel if mine stretches any more it will rip, not kidding that is how tight my entire stomach is! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hear you.

Related note: I watched 3 episodes of Baby Story this week that were about triplet births.  I officially don't understand how skin/a uterus can stretch like that...

TTC #1 for one year with annovulation....
    Clomid Cycle #1: 50mg = BFP
    =Beautiful baby girl born May 23, 2009
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    TTC#2: BFP Cycle #1, no fertility meds!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemanda_mullins:

I need a belly pic.  

I second this. C'mon, Jason'swife, PIP yourself!!!!

• Options

I noticed the other day when sitting on the couch and I looked down at my belly, there was a TON of these white stretch marks all over the place.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. In the same breathe though, I am glad they aren't all freddy krueger like either...lol.

• Options
    I completely understand! I seriously feel like my belly is going to explode and its starting to get scary looking! o and have you had your GD test yet??
  • Options

From Friday.

image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • Options
    Yup and it's getting super itchy. I feel like a freak at work sometime because I have to go in the back and scratch the mess out my stomach.  It drives me crazy!
  • Options

imagedgurl26:
    have you had your GD test yet??

Tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. I'll be so sad if they take away my sweets!

• Options
    imageJason'swife:

imagedgurl26:

Tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. I'll be so sad if they take away my sweets!

GL!! Sending you ::No GD Dust:: lol You must let us know how it goes!
  • Options
    I'm with you on that. My last MW appt, two weeks ago, she told me I'd be doubling in size by the next appointment. That kind of freaked me out considering I'm measuring big as it is.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Options

Cutest. Belly. Ever.

?

And yes, you are the true Tits McGee. I?relinquish?the title to you!?

• Options
    I know how that feels. It's crazy that our stomachs can get so big! I am amazed every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemanda_mullins:

Cutest. Belly. Ever.

And yes, you are the true Tits McGee. I relinquish the title to you! 

For real!!!! Ditto to both!

• Options
    imagerouge411:
    imagemanda_mullins:

Cutest. Belly. Ever.

And yes, you are the true Tits McGee. I relinquish the title to you! 

For real!!!! Ditto to both!

Aw, you guys are sweet. I'd gladly trade in the boobs for a smaller model though.

• Options
    imageHopingForOne:

I hear you.

Related note: I watched 3 episodes of Baby Story this week that were about triplet births.  I officially don't understand how skin/a uterus can stretch like that...

I also watched these and how these women were able to even do anything is beyond me. Nevermind Kate from John & Kate plus 8, with carrying sextuplets; or the octamom.

• Options
    imageJason'swife:

imagedgurl26:

I have mine tomorrow as well. GL to you!

• Options

imageChrysallys:
    I'm with you on that. My last MW appt, two weeks ago, she told me I'd be doubling in size by the next appointment. That kind of freaked me out considering I'm measuring big as it is.

Say what??? Uh-uh, not possible. I will seriously rip open before that.

Ohhh... my poor belly!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"