TTC After a Loss
Options

I really want to POAS

The fact that my last BFP was TOTALLY unexpected since I had given up hope in my 3 month long cycle is NOT helping my POAS urges.  I keep thinking, what if I am already pg? 

OK, I know there's no way in hades I'm preg right now... seeing as its cd16 and I'm pretty sure I haven't even O'd yet.  So why do I keep having these urges to pee on things?!  

Re: I really want to POAS

• Options

Back away from the pee sticks. . . I have some popsicle sticks, what if I mail them to you and you can pee on those?! :)?

But for real, it's a little early and think of how fun it will be to test later!!! I totally get your desire though, we all do.??

oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • Options
    pee on an OPK.  maybe it will do the trick.  i know how you feel.  i want to poas too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe pee on an OPK instead to curb the urge?? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I second superluper and texas!

This was the best part of my CBEFM, I got to poas so many days every month!! 

• Options
    imagesuperluper:

Back away from the pee sticks. . . I have some popsicle sticks, what if I mail them to you and you can pee on those?! :) 

But for real, it's a little early and think of how fun it will be to test later!!! I totally get your desire though, we all do.  

LOL.... I can just see DH walking in and asking why my opk looks eerily like a popsicle stick.  Can't see explaining my way out of that one!

• Options
    imagemrsmiller06:

I second superluper and texas!

This was the best part of my CBEFM, I got to poas so many days every month!! 

That's the sad part!  I have a CBEFM so I JUST peed on a stick this morning.  So many days of highs is starting to get monotonous though.

• Options
    Oh no!! If it makes you feel any better, I never O'd before CD20-22 w/o clomid. SO, your O is still on it's way! It can get so frustrating seeing so many days of highs though.
  • Options

Oh honey, I just *knew* we were meant to be TTCAL buddies. I'm on cd 3, bleeding heavily, and I POAS about an hour ago just in case...LOL. I wish I was kidding about this, but in my defense, with the crazy *** my bod's been doing the last few days I was like, "ok better safe than sorry right."

Learn from your buddy's stupidity--back away from the sticks. Slowly, but steadily.

• Options
    imageTruGemini:

Oh honey, I just *knew* we were meant to be TTCAL buddies. I'm on cd 3, bleeding heavily, and I POAS about an hour ago just in case...LOL. I wish I was kidding about this, but in my defense, with the crazy *** my bod's been doing the last few days I was like, "ok better safe than sorry right."

Learn from your buddy's stupidity--back away from the sticks. Slowly, but steadily.

Aww, I totally sympathize with that.  I'm making myself be sensible here and am about to go solicit DH for some pre-O bd'ing to distract myself.... good night buddy!

• Options
    imageMia07:
    imageTruGemini:

Aww, I totally sympathize with that.  I'm making myself be sensible here and am about to go solicit DH for some pre-O bd'ing to distract myself.... good night buddy!

Bow chicka wow wow! Have fun girly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"