TTC after 35

**itsmexine**

Since we seem to be cycle buddies...just curious if you guys are using anything new this cycle?? 

Here's to lots o'BFP's this month on TTCA35!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **itsmexine**

• Sorry for the delayed response DH and I had a date tonight. 

We've only used OPKs so far. So this month we are going to use CBEMW, and pre-seed. We are also planning to BD every other day too (we don't really mind that part).  Also I think vacation will help. I've been pretty stressed with work so the break will be good. And I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow. I'm getting a mani/pedi and 2 hour massage. Oh I can't wait. So I'm hoping something in the bunch helps us out. We'll see.

I hope we both get out BFPs this coming cycle. And I think you're a great cycle buddy. You helped me keep sane this past cycle after my chemical pg and kept me from testing too soon.

• A date! how exciting!!

I'm excited to have you as a cycle buddy also!! I've used the pre-seed...it works OK.

We're doing clomid again and another IUI...so hopefully this will work.  I think you've got the right thing going with the massage and the vacation! I'm jealous!  Have fun this weekend and post when you get back!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"