1st Trimester

REMEDIES FOR SORE BREASTS!!!

By all calculations I am approximately 7 weeks pregnant and my breasts are killing me.  Please please please post your suggestions!  Thanks.

Re: REMEDIES FOR SORE BREASTS!!!

• tylenol? A more comfortable bra? There really isn't much you can do.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • 1. Don't lie on your stomach

2. Get a comfy (non underwire) cotton bra with padding

3. Wait it out? (sorry) In another 5-7 weeks you'll feel much better

?

oh, and don't face the shower head.?

Married to Patrick - 8.9.08 Mom to Lennon - 9.1.09 Expecting #2 - 5.20.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Try laying on your back with a towel covering your breasts and put a bag or two of frozen peas on them.  I haven't tried it, but my friend said it worked wonders for her. 

We all feel your pain (at least most of us LOL)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tylenol and a hot shower work for me.
  • I agree with PP regarding wearing a sports bra. That helps me a lot. Congrats btw!
  • There isn't much you can do. I've tried everything from a warm heating pad to tylenol, to sports bras and nothing's worked. It's just part of being pregnant. My nipples, to this day, still feel like they are sunburned when it gets cold. They didn't stop hurting as much until a few weeks ago but everyone is different. Hopefully something will be comforting to you.
  • just be glad you aren't nursing on top of it all like me! seriously though, it will get better. then they will start leaking. fun times!
  • I am still pumping for my son, ouchy.  Sports bra and ice packs.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagethatgirlang:

Sleep in a sports bra.

this this this this! :)  My bewbs were sore, but the past week they feel as though they have rocks in them!  Slept in a sports bra and it was sooo much better.  Can't wait to buy new bras! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"