TTC After a Loss
Options

I'm new:)

Hello everyone! I'm new here. My name is Amanda, I received a BFP on the 22nd of March, and this past weekend discovered that I had had a chemical pregnancy. I'm still recovering- I don't know if it's even fully hit me yet, but I thought I'd hop on over here anyways and start trying to look towards the future. I've been given the go-ahead from my doc. to TTC this coming cycle, but we might wait a few months- I want to grieve a little before I start focusing on a new baby. Anyway, I've been lurking around so I thought I'd say hi:)

Re: I'm new:)

• Options
    Sorry you are going through this. welcome though, it's a great bunch of ladies here - and it is important to take the time that you and your family need. best wishes.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

Hi and welcome!

Im sorry to hear about your loss, but feel free to post here anytime!  I've been on here since december, and I cant TTC till may, so anyone is welcome!  GL when you do decide to try again!  ((BIG HUGS))

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi welcome to the board, Iam so sorry about your loss. You will find that there are alot of wounderful ladies on here to lend suport. Good luck with TTC.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with all the pps, while we are all sorry that any of us need to be here, at the same time this board is full of some of the strongest, most supportive and amazing women. It's a great place to find support, look to the future, reflect on the past, and find some sort of peace. I wish you lots of luck with your ttc journey, and if you ever need anything, give a shout! Big Smile
  • Options
    Welcome to our board. I am sorry for your loss, but you will never meet any other group of women who understand this whole process better than the women here. Please feel free to post when ever you want! Best of luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello and welcome.
  • Options

Hi Amanda!

Sorry for your loss, but there are a good group of women here to listen and help when you are down.  So feel free to post anything that you are feeling during this hard time.

bfp #1 - complete m/c 7 weeks 5 days (Mason)
    bfp #2 - missed m/c 7 weeks 6 days (Madison)
    bfp #3 - missed m/c 7 weeks 4 days (Madilon)
    bfp #4 - Payton!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone! This is by far the friendliest board I've seen on here:)

• Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"