Eco-Friendly Family
Options

run, don't walk to Gudonya Too on etsy

and buy this in tahitian vanilla. it smells soooo good!!!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: run, don't walk to Gudonya Too on etsy

• Options
    Gudonya Too is my new addiction.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Have either of your tried their shampoo/conditioner?  I'm still looking for an EF version I like so didn't know if anyone liked this one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKHoekstra:
    Have either of your tried their shampoo/conditioner?  I'm still looking for an EF version I like so didn't know if anyone liked this one.

not yet, but i've read good things about it and will try it soon! i'm a hairdresser and i'm particular, so i'll post  review.

• Options
    Tried both, love both!  The shampoo is really the best stuff ever.  I've really struggled with finding an EF shampoo that I love and I LOVE this stuff.  I also have (and love) the Complexion Bar & the Castille Bar soaps.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

haha

I thought there was a sale?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Wow, she has really good prices- especially for shipping!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just started using their shampoo and conditioner. They smell amazing, and I love how they work on my hair :)
  • Options
    we're almost out of our s&c so i went ahead and bought some! yay!
  • Options
    I have to get some of this! Which scent do you guys like for the shampoo? Is the vanilla very vanilla-y?
  • Options

imageVandyOwl:
    I have to get some of this! Which scent do you guys like for the shampoo? Is the vanilla very vanilla-y?

sorry i'm so late to answer-

the vanilla is spring-flowery and vanilla-y. it's not "warm vanilla sugar" from BaBW vanilla. mmmm it's delicious!

• Options
    I've been using the salty dawg shampoo in spa fusion and intense conditioner in tahitian vanilla for 2 days.  My hair feels so hydrated!!  It's awesome so far & smells so good.  I need a few more days to make my final decision, though.  I feel like maybe my hair will start to feel greasy.  I haven't yet gotten a great lather from the shampoo - not much lather at all and I just can't tell if it's getting my hair really clean.  (I have long, straight, very fine hair that tends to get greasy very quickly, but it's also soooo dry & fuzzy looking)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"