Trying to Get Pregnant

This is kinda random...

...but does anyone own a sleep-number bed? I sooo wanna get one, but I'm afraid that I'll shell out all that money and then hate it. Wachathink?
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: This is kinda random...

• I don't but so want one too!!
  • I tried one @ in a hotel a conference & was not impressed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i dont know about the sleep number..but i want the memory foam bed that lifts with a control under your head and knees!
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • imageAutumnBride102007:
    i dont know about the sleep number..but i want the memory foam bed that lifts with a control under your head and knees!

That sounds awesome! We have the "normal" memory foam one from posturpedic (sp?) and totally love it. We both used to have such back pain, but now none at all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • my granny has the sleep number bed and she loves it.
  • I have heard terrible things about them.  In fact I know 2 people that have gotten them, and went back to their old beds.  Maybe you should do a 30 day trial, so you arent stuck if you dont like it.
  • I slept on one for 2 nights at a hotel, didn't like it at all. Was not comfortable no matter how I set it. Plus if you like the bed firm and your dh likes it softer, Dont plan on snuggling because there will be a ridge right down the middle of the bed because of the 2 totally different settings.
  • I was worried about this when we got it.  It took a while to find the setting I liked.  I'd say 2 nights.  After that, I loved it!  DH wanted it for a long time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAnasara:
    I tried one @ in a hotel a conference & was not impressed.

Same here, tired it at a hotel and other than irritating the hell out of DH it was way overrated! Sometimes I am just a kid at heart. LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"