TTC After a Loss
Options

FRER at Kroger...get a digital "free"

When I was at Kroger today, I noticed that their FRER were buy a box of 3 tests, get one free.  And the free one is a digital!  Don't know if it's the best deal ever, but seemed kind of fun.  It was 3 regular tests and a digital for $18.  Is that a good deal???

Re: FRER at Kroger...get a digital "free"

• Options
    I just got a box of 2 reg FRERs for $8 at Walmart!
  • Options
    sounds like a good deal to me!  Its ten bucks for one cheapie here Tongue Tied
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    really??? yikes!!  Do you use ICs?  Want me to send you some $ tree ones? :)
  • Options
    We have a dollar tree here but no pg tests at the one that is close by.  There is one about 45 mins. away I just haven't been yet.  Bought these just by seeing them. Got suckered in I guess!
  • Options

imageBeckyS1211:
    really??? yikes!!  Do you use ICs?  Want me to send you some $ tree ones? :)

whats an ICs?  I still have a digital that i'm saving.  Theres no dollar store here, and for the store brand it was 8.99 for one or 19.99 for two (explain that math to me).  Im hoping to only need one test, then I will be needing you to send me some :)

• Options

Internet Cheapie :)

You let me know, and I'd be happy to send you some!  I'm thinking you will only need the one you have though!

• Options
    imageBeckyS1211:

Internet Cheapie :)

You let me know, and I'd be happy to send you some!  I'm thinking you will only need the one you have though!

lol, duh!  I thought about buying a box from the dollar store onilne (or soemting)  but it was 74 a box!  DH said no, can you beilve that?  I'll keep you posted, middle of may will be testing time!!

• Options
    I got this same 3 pack + 1 digi at Wal Mart last night. It was origianlly $14.95 and I had a $2.00 off coupon. I would say $18 isn't a great deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"