Eco-Friendly Family

Ok then, what lightweight stroller?

I like maclarens, but don't want the volo because it doesn't recline (right?) and can't spend an arm and a leg. What do you have? Do you like it? Anything I should stay away from?

I was looking at the Chicco Liteway but can't find many reviews. 

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
Tales of the Wife

imageimage

Re: Ok then, what lightweight stroller?

• I have it and like it.  I was looking for a good stroller that was in the mid price range.  Depending on how tall you are, you might have trouble with the handles since they aren't adjustable and tall people have said in reviews that they kick the wheels as they walk.  It doesn't recline a whole lot, maybe a couple of inches and it only has 2 positions.  It does have a nice basket underneath.  It's very light and easy to steer.  DS seems to love it which is the most important :)
  • Baby's not here yet, but I bought a Mutsy Spider to offset our travel system. I debated between it and the CityMini but I am so happy with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU8-JT_jZE8

• Loading the player...
  • If you really don't want to spend a lot of money have you checked your craigslist?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love our Maclaren Quest and it reclines.  I would check craigslist and also albeebaby as they seem to have older models on sale. 
    image Ethan 12.31.07 Lillian 4.1.11
  • We have a Volo. I like it a lot, but I would go with the Triumph if I had it to do over again.?
  • We recently got the Uppababy G-Luxe. I would consider it pricey for an umbrella stroller but I love it. It has taller handles (great for my 6'2" hubby but still comfortable for 5'4" me), only weighs 11lbs, has a very adjustable recline, can stand when folded and has a strap to carry it when it's folded. The cheapest I found it online was Let's Go Strolling and used coupon code LGS10 to get $10 off so it ended up being $149 with free shipping.
  • imagedaisyterp:
    If you really don't want to spend a lot of money have you checked your craigslist?

I live in a po-dunk town and there's all of 2 things on craigslist that are within an hour of me, and they are from the 80s, I think.

Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • imageKatieLG04:
    I have it and like it.  I was looking for a good stroller that was in the mid price range.  Depending on how tall you are, you might have trouble with the handles since they aren't adjustable and tall people have said in reviews that they kick the wheels as they walk.  It doesn't recline a whole lot, maybe a couple of inches and it only has 2 positions.  It does have a nice basket underneath.  It's very light and easy to steer.  DS seems to love it which is the most important :)

The liteway or the capri?

Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • oops, sorry I have the capri.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"