TTC After a Loss

Who's Testing Tomorrow?

Me!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's Testing Tomorrow?

• How exciting! I wish I were, but I actually might wait until next week.

Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you!!!

• Sending bfp dust your way!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I mean, I might...I can't decide. It's gonna be a "game time decision" if you know what I mean. Depending on when I ovulated I'd be either only 10dpo or 9 dpo so still pretty early I think...  Have you been having any symptoms at all????
  • Good luck!

bfpdust.gif BFP Dust image by Tiddles_photo

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm only about 10 or 11 dpo also. But, there are some definite symptoms... mainly the queasyness! I noticed today at 11 when I hadn't eaten that I was feeling really sick, and that's about the time it hit me when I was pg before. I could make it till about 11 without eating and then I'd start feeling really bad.

I know it will be early, but just on the off chance I have super hormones... I'd always have a fun story to tell... IF I get a BFP tomorrow and IF I use April Fool's to my advantage to tell DH! 

• No queasiness yet for me but have been having weird cramps for days now. And headaches in the mornings as well...Hoping that's a positive thing!  But who knows?  This is my first cycle after AF since the miscarriage so I'm not sure what it all is.  However, before my first pg, I never had cramps like this at all, never this early.  Who knows. We'll see. Good luck!
  • ditto cara ...... i'm having weird cramps (also my first cycle since m/c).  I'm 9 DPO today.  I'm probably going to wait until Sat to test.  But i'm definitely feeling symptoms queasy, tired, twinging cramps.  I took a nap when I came home from work today which I NEVER do.  My friend, who is pg, looked at me this morning and said I might be pg b/c my face was red.  she said that was a 'symptom'.  anyone heard of this?
  • Have you ever been to this website:  twoweekwait.com  ???  Go to it if you want to drive yourself crazy! hahha! I've been to it of course to check all my "symptoms" out.  I remember a woman on there saying that she noticed she was all red for a few days before her bfp!  You never know!  Although I'm just trying to stay neautral as much as I want a bfp. Don't want to be crushed when it's turns out not to be our cycle...  I'm sure everyone can relate!
  • GL ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • GL to all those testing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"