TTC After a Loss
Options

I need to confess...(Vent and Thank you)

My Bf (since we were 12) told me on Sat that she is 14 weeks pg.  The got pg first try, she has had an easy 1st tri and she has seen the hb.  I was great I got excited, asked all sorts of questions, talked with her about it for an hour.  Then I got in my car burst into tears and cried all the way home and for the last couple of days.  Dh does not know what to do with me. 

I am so happy for her and all my pg friends but I am soooooo green with envy and saddnes that it is not our turn yet.  I can't tell anyone because she has not said anything to the rest of our friends yet.  I just want this so badly and I feel like it is never going to happen.

I can't tell you ladies how much you all mean to me.  It helps so much know that I have somewhere to go where people understand and share my feelings. Sometimes I feel so alone with my IRL friends.  Thank you for all your support and being so open with how you are feeling.  I could not be doing this without you. 

Re: I need to confess...(Vent and Thank you)

• Options
    Oh, big hugs to you, Bear. I know the feeling. We'll get ours, don't worry.
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ((BIG HUGS))  We have all been there, Im sorry you are having to deal with this, especially your bff. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HUGS
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageW.Bear:
    I can't tell you ladies how much you all mean to me.  It helps so much know that I have somewhere to go where people understand and share my feelings. Sometimes I feel so alone with my IRL friends.  Thank you for all your support and being so open with how you are feeling.  I could not be doing this without you. 

Right back at you girl!  I'm sorry you're feeling down, but I know you're sticky baby is on it's way!!!  You're going to be a great mommy :)

:::hugs:::

• Options
    I have days like this too and it's pretty hard to deal with.  You did the right thing by coming on here.  ((Hugs)) I wish we could all move over to SAL together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    BIG hugs to you!!!  I know all this just sucks right now, but remember how worth the wait it will be when it happens for us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"