TTC After a Loss
Options

Thinking about my beautiful girls!

Hey girls....I went to the Target today and saw all the Easter candy/bunnies baskets and it made me think about ALL of you and how I hope you get your Easter BFP's in a week or two...I love you all and can't wait for you to come over to the SAL board soon!   I miss you so much and it isn't the same without you!! 

I miss you all and have been praying every morning that you get your BFP's soon...

Becky, I am praying for your husband's A game swimmers and....Cathy I bet your DH "a games" and your egg have already exchanged numbersWink and are having a nice dance party in there!!!  (they are doing the argentine tango!) love you both!

Keep me posted!

Re: Thinking about my beautiful girls!

• Options

The Argentine Tango?!?!... haha... you are too funny!! I hope so too! FF hasn't confirmed my O w/ crosshairs, but if you look at my chart I'm pretty much convinced it was yesterday. So our BDing has lined up perfectly! Well, we've done all we can do, so it's in God's hands now!! Sorry I haven't emailed you lately but I've been soooo swamped at work and DH has been home at night the past couple nights. I hope you're feeling okay. Is it this friday you go to the doctor?? I'm so excited for you!! Please email me an update as soon as you can! Talk to you later girl!!

• Options

The argentine tango was a TOTAL reference to the DWTS dance last night....sexy sexy:)  I wonder who is going home....I am kinda bummed now that my man Max is out:( 

I will definitly email you soon!  Have a good week and you better keep me posted!!:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was just thinking about you today chica!!! 

Thank you for the happy thoughts, and the swimmers are totally partying down just waiting for my eggie to make her grand appearance....she doesn't want to be the first at the party you know!   BTW, DH is now referring to FWP as injections ;)

Save us some seats over there!

Love you girl!!!

• Options
    imageNCSunshinegirl:

The argentine tango was a TOTAL reference to the DWTS dance last night....sexy sexy:)  I wonder who is going home....I am kinda bummed now that my man Max is out:( 

I will definitly email you soon!  Have a good week and you better keep me posted!!:) 

Haha... I know what you meant! It was just that funny! I think Holly's going home, even though I don't want her too. She's just bad.... and her partner kinda seems like a jerk. I'm rooting for Gilles!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"