Washington Babies
Options

It's for my daughter...!

So one of Payton's favorite shows is Wheel of Fortune.  We watch it religiously every night at 7pm and she claps along with Vanna while the contestants spin the wheel and guess the puzzles.  Lately Payton shouts out random letters too.  lol

Anyway, I just signed up for the Wheel Watchers club and their Spin ID number - I figured that we might as well try to win some prizes if we're watching every night anyway, right?

But the really funny part - one of the VPs here at work just passed my desk and saw what was on my screen.  lol  How embarassing!

"But it's for my daughter......."  Uhhhh surrrrre....  Embarrassed

Re: It's for my daughter...!

• Options
    haha! Love it!
  • Options

LoL Riiiiiiiight!

Justin loves that show (along with Jeopardy).  I can't stand it.  Makes me want to poke my eyeballs out.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How funny =]  I love that show too though!!

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HAHA Yeah, sure, right its for your daughter.  ;)
  • Options
    That's funny! Ben likes Price is Right. We started TIvo'ing it to see how Drew Carey was on it, and then Ben really liked it.  He gest super excited when people win a new car, or if Plinko comes out!
  • Options
    imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    That's funny! Ben likes Price is Right. We started TIvo'ing it to see how Drew Carey was on it, and then Ben really liked it.  He gest super excited when people win a new car, or if Plinko comes out!
    This is my husband's worst nightmare.  When I was on leave and now that I'm not working, I love to watch the showcase. Just the showcase. If I get DS hooked on I think he might leave me.
  • Options
    Your daughter and my husband need a play date at 7pm! ?He watches it religiously too, but doesn't clap along....I'm pretty sure that'd just be weird....
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"