Baby Names
Options

We're Having A...

Girl! Of course, it's our luck we get the gender we cannot fathom a name for :) But we're so excited!

Right now our list is down to Ingrid, Vivienne, and Isla. We're going to see where we can go from that with middle names and such.

Re: We're Having A...

• Options

My DH wanted to name our little girl Isla Grace. But unfortunately Isla does not go well with our last name. Her name would have ended up being Isla Grace Long. So Isla Long kind of sounds wierd together.

I also like Vivienne. Very cute. Not a fan though of Ingrid.

• Options
    LMS05LMS05 member
    Yay congrats!! I completely love the name Vivienne! It's gorgeous!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay congrats!! i had a feeling you were having a girl since i saw your posts when i joined the bump =)

I Also LOVE LOVE LOVE Vivienne!!

• Options
    I like Vivienne. I think Vivi Is a sweet nn.
  • Options
    I agree with pps. Vivienne is beautiful and classy.

EDD: 03/01/13;  DD: 10/26/13

Mourning the loss of Amarine Stella, born at 21 weeks, 6 days.
    We will always love you, our little angel.
  • Options
    You know my vote!  I hoped one of us would get to use Vivienne/VivianWink
  • Options
    Congrats! I am in the same position as you when it comes to picking a girls name. My DH and I are having a difficult time with girls names... all the ones I ever truly loved are so popular now. Anyway, Isla is actually at the top of our list as well. I think it's such a pretty name and its not common which I LOVE! Vivienne is really pretty too so I would say either one of those names are great choices!
  • Options
    Congrats!  Ingrid is my favorite, followed pretty closely by Vivienne. 
  • Options
    Congrats on your girl! I like Isla and Vivienne!
  • Options
    I like Vivienne best. My Grandmothers name is Vivian so I'm partial.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations! I remember that day of finding out what "it" was. So exciting! I vote for Vivienne, then Ingrid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! Vivienne Kate is my vote. Congrats, again. That's so exciting!
  • Options

Congrats on your little girl! I love Vivienne and Isla!

Blank!
  • Options
    Congrats on your baby girl :) Out of your choices... I like Isla the best :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats! I really like all of your names!  I was a cashier in college and once forgot my name tag and it was a rule at the store I worked at that we HAD to have name tags.  Someone in the office grabbed a spare tag that had the name Vivian on it, so I was Vivian for the day.  You would not believe how many compliments I got on my "name!"  lol  I just smiled and said thanks, but after that I always thought it would be neat to name a girl that.  I like Vivienne too, I bet your daughter will get even more compliments. :-)
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Angel Baby: 5/29/08

• Options
    Congrats! I really like Ingrid and Vivienne. I have a sneaking suspicion that Isla is going to soar in popularity like Addison has in the past few years (soon after greys anatomy appeared there was a surge in this name). Isla Fisher has seemed to really bring this name out into awareness recently.
  • Options
    I like Vivienne and Isla.
  • Options
    Congrats! I like Isla.
    ~mom to 4 boys~ 9/05, 10/07, 2/10,and 10/11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"