Indiana Babies

BabyV is currently weighing in at...

8 pounds, 2 ounces...

You know, give or take...

Do I seriously have two weeks left to go?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BabyV is currently weighing in at...

• Man, BabyV has a lot of growing to do in 2 weeks if she's going to be 15lbs!! j/k :)
  • Better than 15lbs!  ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I had an ultrasound this morning and mine is weighing in at 9 lbs 5 oz.  I am currently being induced due to size, low fluids, and lack of progress.  So we'll see tomorrow if he's really that big Indifferent
  • Wow!! Good luck to you two!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • She is going to be a big girl in 2 more weeks, huh?  Hopefully they were off a little bit.
  • don't forget - they can be a pound off either way.  and mom's usually focus on the heavy option, but it seems like they generally overestimate!
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • My brother was born two weeks early and weighed 8lb 4oz.  Mom always said she was happy that he came early!  I was 9 days late and was 8lb 6oz.  :)

• My little one at 36 weeks said 6 lbs 12 ozs.  He was delivered at 38 weeks and weighted in at 7 lbs 12 ozs, two weeks later just gained one lb.

Did you get an exam too?  Are you dilated?  Im excited to find out about this 15 lbs baby:) Stick out tongue

Amy

• Ellie was thought to be well over 8 pounds as well at my 36 week check up.  She was born at 37w5d at 7lb10oz!!  The can definitely be off!!

• imagemrs.melluvslogan:

Ellie was thought to be well over 8 pounds as well at my 36 week check up.  She was born at 37w5d at 7lb10oz!!  The can definitely be off!!

That's a total relief to hear. :-)

• Oh my gosh! I hope for your vag's sake that she stops Wink
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • They predicted my cousin to have a 12+ lb ?baby if she was a 40 week baby. ?She had a planned c-section at 39 ish weeks bc the baby was frank breech, and her baby was 9 lbs 2 oz. ?Sounds like the odds are against a baby as big as they say. ?
  • I can't believe how close you are!!!  YAY!  I had a dream last night that you delivered on Friday.
  • imagefruitcakes:
    I can't believe how close you are!!!  YAY!  I had a dream last night that you delivered on Friday.

Friday is my dad's birthday!! I'd be so happy if I delivered on Friday!! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"