We have 46 Pregnant Nesties!

8 are having girls
9 are having boys
2 are having twins ( 2 girl/girl sets)
27 are unknown just yet

We have 31 gals TTC

New Babies!!!

BFPs!!!!

Sorry I missed Teresab last week.  Due Nov 11th.  Congrats and H&H 9 months to you!

IrishSapphire! I didn?t see an actual announcement, but I saw your siggy!  Congrats!  Stick baby, STICK!

Welcome to newbie tboneangel87 due Aug 9th with a GIRL!  

Welcome to New TTCers!

Other News!

Zapswife is having a BOY for baby #2!  Congrats!

Appointments for TTCers and Preggers

Big u/s this week for yours truly, Nancy_Drew!   ;)  (shameless plug)

Lots of glucose tests this week.  Lets hope everyone does well!  (It honestly doesn?t taste THAT bad!)  ;)

Baby Watch!

We have a few due soon who don?t check in.  We wish them well!

We?ve been on a dry spell.  That will soon be changing!  ;)

March

28 ? Mrs.Allman

April
1 ? Frecklegirl
10 ? bozeme1

11- KNemo- BOY!

May
3 ? jeannarheinberger
3 ?  Mrs.Greg

14- MandiG ? GIRL!
15 ? Em7.31.04-
BOY!

15- kelisaw _ BOY!

21- Itskacie- GIRL!
?? ? Skyabove

June
2 ? MrsJazzSinger-
GIRL!

9 ? April302005- GIRL!
17 ? Pearly1- BOY!
10 ? SeattleStef ? TWIN GIRLS!

MrsEditorJax- BOY!
?? ? Neudorfer
?? ? Anita_69-
BOY!

24- MrsMezzy ? IDENTICAL TWIN GIRLS!

July
5 ? Blueeyes77
6 ? mwhite5283-
GIRL!

11 ? BadaBing 327

12- Wait_Patiently

Brownmouse

13-   IHeartHimMore- GIRL!

16- MelodyFreg- BOY!
19 ? Mrs.Kittle

- Brownmouse ? GIRL!
?? ? Muesfamily
?? ? BigIslandHi

27- Bri&Shane_3/8/08  -BOY!

August
7 ? Zapswife
- BOY!

9- tboneangel87- GIRL!

15- Davesgirl34

?-     Oh-zysbaby
16 ? MissBlush ?
SURPRISE!

27 ? Kglan- BOY!

30 - Nancy_Drew

September

7- Jeffrae

8- Milliedilly

?- SunFan30

22 - llking_298

October

27- spacystasi

29- dreamscome

November

11- Teresab

December

4- IrishSapphire

Trying to Concieve

Omangie - February 07
MrsZemler - April 07
AliceNP- August 07
Alli923- May 09
avann- October 07 (charting)
MeganLinnea- October 07
Babyin08- December 07
CDMay2006 - April 08
VallartaTiffany ? April 08
Readytoride - May 08
MrsRooks07
Bloom2be*- Oct. 07
BBLindy- 10/06
LMichelleG
JDCSKF
Kthoren
2-Step
MrsH_08
McJen715

KRoseToes- Dec ?08

MrsAmyB- Jan ?09

MOHJen

Sharon2003

Mandimcdougall-

Mandiatkins-

Kathzoo- 

Jlcrane78

N.CarolinaGirl

* Add your info when you post if you would like to be added to the lists!

Preggers
1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??

6.   When does the fatigue go away?

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear?

9.   Do you have a birth plan created?

10.   Questions for next week?

TTC
1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first?

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles?

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular?

6.  Questions for next week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: PGand TTC Check in!

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  18 weeks!  Feel good!  Just started feeling baby move from the outside.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  BIG U/S on Friday!!!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Friday!  Big U/S!

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  hmm, we brought this back massager thingy, but didn't use it.

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  I can't remember what flavor I had, the Dr recommended it to me.  (she was PG and had just drank some too)  But honestly I thought they tasted like Gatorade.  Not bad at all!  (AND I had to do the 3 hour too)

For me, around 10ish weeks this time

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?

We are just doing the regular schedule.

I had 1 appear AFTER delivery!  yikes. It's gone now though. 

9.   Do you have a birth plan created?  naw, My Dr said the usual stuff like Dad cutting the cord, placing baby on your belly asap, etc.. are all pretty standard.  Plus they go over EVERYTHING with you when you are admitted to the hospital.  My Dr said it's a running joke amongst OBs that people with long birth plans are more likely to end up with a C-section. 

TTC 

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles?  1st 2 mimiked BC, then 2 90ish day cycles before 1st BFP.  Chemical PG though as AF came 1 week later. (o'd on CD 68!) Kick started cycels back to normal though and had perfect 30 day cycles after that.  SO 4 cycels total.  (but 2 very long ones)

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular? 1st 2 cycles off BC were 28 days in length.  (o'd on CD 16) Just like ON BC.  The 3rd month however was 90ish days!  My Dr said that your body can mimick being on the BC since it's so used to it, then all of a sudden it realized it's on it anymore and can take awhile to regulate. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Nancy_Drew, could you fix my name. It's llking_2984. Just forgot a number there lol.

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Week 15 Any new aches or pains?  Worst low back pain ever right now. I can't get comfortable for anything. And new stretching pains again. Must mean belly will start growing some more.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  U/S with my sister on Thursday. She gets to "meet" the baby as she calls it, and is really excited. I can't wait to see her face. Plus we are hanging out together that day for some us time.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  April 14th, get my BIG U/S Date! =]

4.   What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  Good question, do tell.

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  Another question I would like the answer to, so when the time comes I can use the best tasting one. Even though I hear they all taste nasty.

6.   When does the fatigue go away? LOL, mine has died down, but  isn't gone and I thought by 2nd tri it should go away.

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? We plan on doing the regular needed ones.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? Don't have any yet lol. But I have noticed my belly button area stretching out and looking a bit different. Another good question.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created?  Really I don't. I just know two things: 1. I want an epideral, 2. I want to try not to have a c-section.

10.   Questions for next week?

• Loading the player...
  • Preggers
    Week 30.  Nothing new really aside from really bad headaches the past few days.  Baby is breech right now so I've actually been a little more comfortable than I was a few weeks ago :)

Addison's 2nd birthday party this weekend.
    3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?
    I had my 30 week appointment today - nothing special.  Thursday I have my 3 hour glucose test since I failed the 1 hour last week.  Boo!!

I brought super comfy socks with the little grips on the bottom and my own pillow and pillowcase.

I've had fruit punch with both pregnancies and it really wasn't all that bad.  It tasted just like Hawaiian Punch.

Um, never...but I spend my day chasing a 2 year old around so that could be part of it :)

We haven't opted out of anything.  We did some research and talked things over with our pediatrician and decided to go along with what she recommended.

No new ones this time (yet!)  With Addison I got a few in the 3rd trimester and then a few more small ones in the week and a half after my due date before I was induced.

Nope....just going to go with the flow :)

Any recommendations / books / websites for dealing with gestational diabetes?

• You can add me to the list - due June 28th and having boy/girl twins!
  • Preggers
    Week 23. Slight pain in lower abdomen area after bending over, I guess it's RLP.

Putting the nursery together.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? April 6th - nothing exciting.

4. What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital? N/A

5. Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive?? N/A

6. When does the fatigue go away?
    For me, it went away at about 16 weeks

7. Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? I am getting all that are normally given to our baby.

8. If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? N/A

9. Do you have a birth plan created? Sort of. It's just one page just going over normal stuff. I guess the one thing I put in there is NOT to offer an epididural, to wait until I ask for it.  The only other thing is that I don't want ANYONE in the room besides doctors, my husband and my mom.

10. Questions for next week?

TTC
    3. Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first? We were both ready on our wedding day. We agreed that we would start trying that night :)

4  How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles? I went off of birth control a week before my wedding day. It was normal the following cycle.

5. Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular? First cycle off of BCP I was normal again, and had pretty normal periods until I got pregnant 8 months later.

• I am due October 21st! 

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  11 weeks 2 days; weird stretching feeling on sides of my abodomen.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  Hearing baby's heartbeat and being out of 1st trimester!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Monday; doppler!

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  N/A

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  Not there yet

6.   When does the fatigue go away?  Please god, yes, when?!

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?  Worried about dealing with this decision.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? Not yet.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? Nope.

• TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 5, I believe I Oed Sunday. But my temps have been all over the place this month, and I was sick so I thought I was going to O and then, nope.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Nothing, boring week!

Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first? I was ready before he was. We went out to dinner Saturday with friends who are having a baby in a few weeks. When we were driving home H said, "I've really wanted a baby these past few days, so hurry up!" He wants to know more about my charting etc. He was even looking online for baby Carhartt and Georgia Boots, since he is convinced (and so am I) that we'll have boys.

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles? I was really lucky and my cycles were normal right away.

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular? Cycle 1 I Oed on CD16, and every cycle since then has been pretty regular with O dates on the CD 16 & 19, and between 26-29 days. Still no baby though. Sad

6.  Questions for next week? How have you dealt with people who were negative about you charting? Not one person has had a good thing to say when I tell them I'm charting. They all have said we are "trying too hard".

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 29-30. Newest symptom is sore hands and knuckles from swelling.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Always looking forward to the weekend to relax. Some good friends of ours are throwing us a couples shower on Sunday ? it will be really fun to see everyone.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Thursday. Starting this week we are going to have weekly u/s to check on the blood flow to the babies, growth scan u/s every other week, and also OB appts every other week. I look forward to every appt to be reassured that the blood flow is still good and hoping that I don?t have to deliver until 37-38 weeks.

Background is that Baby B is measuring in the 9th percentile due to a poor cord insertion so we have to monitor her closely. As long as she continues to grow and her blood flow is good, then they both can keep cooking.

4.   What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital? I started packing my bag- Someone recommended that I include an eye mask to help me sleep if the room isn?t dark and also slippers.

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive?? I used fruit punch and it really wasn?t that bad. It really just tastes like sweet tropical punch and I don?t even like sweet stuff.

6.   When does the fatigue go away? For me, never?. But I went from feeling like I was hungover, to feeling like I just did a hard back work -out. J

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? We have just started talking about this- will probably go with the normal schedule that our pedi recommends.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? No stretch marks yet?.. knock on wood, I think they?ll be here anyday since I?m measuring 34 weeks right now.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? Also just started talking about this. I want to have a few things outlined, but also want to be prepared to go with the flow since the most important thing is that both babies are born safely.

Right now I?m just hoping and praying that the babies are in position for me to try a vaginal birth. Then my plan is to labor for as long as I can before getting an epidural. Epidurals are almost required for twin birth so they can quickly switch to a c-section if necessary.

10.   Questions for next week? What are you planning to stock up on to have for when you get home from the hospital? So far I have maxi pads and lanolin.

TTC

3.   Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first? Ours was a surprise so neither of us were ready ? but we are now!

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles? I had been off of BC and we were using spermicide for 3 months. The first two months I had 28 day cycles. Month 3 I had a longer cycle and we ended up conceiving on day 25?.. when I thought we were totally in the clear!

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular? It appeared to be a regular 28 day cycle.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Preggers
    Just started week 8, nothing really new, a little less fatigue (went from exhausted all the time to just tired)
    Telling ILs this weekend (sent MIL flowers for her bday with Happy Birthday Grandma - it is their first grandbaby) - Telling my parents whenever we see them, if not this weekend, then Easter.
    1st mid-wife appt next Tuesday.  Had final RE appt today - growing right on track with heartrate of 150.
    What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital? not there yet.

not there yet

I'm a bit better this week, but my accupuncturist did work on "energy points" last Friday

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? haven't thought about it yet

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? not there yet

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? nothing written but would like to aim for natural, with minimal interventions

When did you tell parents? other family? friends? work?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Week 20, same ol', same ol'.

U/S was rescheduled to this week.  It's still exciting, even though we aren't finding out the gender.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Not scheduled yet.

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  My DH:).

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  I was only offered orange.

6.   When does the fatigue go away?  It goes away???

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?  Read The Vaccination Book by Dr. Sears.  It gives the benefits and risks of each vaccine, and proposes an alternate vaccine schedule.  We do one shot at a time.  It requires more trips to the pedi, but it's totally worth it.  It's less traumatic for Evie and me (she usually doesn't cry if it's just one shot), and then if there are any side effects or complications, we will know exactly which shot they are related to.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear?  Last time they didn't show up until after delivery and were small white stretch marks.  They went away after a few month, but are back with this pregnancy and are light red (which does not bode well, considering I'm only 20 weeks).

9.   Do you have a birth plan created?  I have one from last time.  I'll probably bring it with me this time, but I didn't even take it out of my bag last time.  The nurses were great about asking me what I wanted and not trying to push anything on me.

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  19 weeks

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  Just the same old stuff

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  21 week check in and U/S

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  N/A

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  N/A

6.   When does the fatigue go away?  13-14 weeks it went away for me

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?  I am a for vaccinations, it is WAY too dangerous not to vaccinate.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear?  I don't have any yet.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created?  Not yet, I plan on having the discussion w/ my midwife and having something in general in place, but I do think that the more ridgid you are (and controlling over a situation you really can't control) the more chances of c-section.  My firend said that ever gal in her labor & delivery class wanted to go natural and VBAC, she didn't care either way...of those gals 80% had c-sections and my friend had 2 very successful VBACs.

TTC
    3.   Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first?  He was more than ready.  I think he was when I met him.

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles?  I was normal right away.  28 days average.

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular?  My cycle was regular, not sure if I O'd that cycle or not, but probably.

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • Preggers
    31 weeks today! I'm a lot more sore this week, the rib pain has subsided (thank goodness!) but now I have a lot more back pain, hip pain...I'm also sleeping terribly :(

Working on the nursery - we did a TON of shopping yesterday and bought her crib, dresser, shelves, closet organizer, etc.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? April 14th, nothing special that I know of.

4. What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital? N/A

5. Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive?? I've only had the lemon lime and it wasn't bad at all - tasted just like Sprite that had gone flat

6. When does the fatigue go away?
    It goes away?! Just kidding - I had more energy in mid-late 2nd tri, but now it has returned with a vengeance (although I get burst of energy which I chalk up to nesting)

7. Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? We plan on getting all vaccines on the normal schedule

8. If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? I've noticed a few faint ones on my boobs and butt lately, none on my stomach yet though (*knock on wood*)

9. Do you have a birth plan created? Not written out, but I know the basics of what I want to include and it is pretty simple.

10. Questions for next week?

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?? 25w/1d.? Same ol' back ache.? But it's gotten a lot worse while working and sleeping this past week.? Good times.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?? Teatro Zinzanni with DH and my parents this Sunday.? We were supposed to go around Xmas time, but got snowed out, so this is our Christmas do-over.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?? April 21.? Routine checkup.? Though I'm done with the every 4 weeks appointments.? It's 3 weeks until the next one them I'm on twos.? :)

4. ??What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?? n/a.? Curious to hear the answers.

5.? Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??? This was my question.? I went this morning and they gave me the orange one.? Really not that bad at all. ?

?

6. ??When does the fatigue go away?? I was SUPER exhausted for about 3 weeks in the mid-late 1st tri.? After that (except when I had the horrible cold, but that doesn't really count) I've felt totally normal fatigue-wise.

7.? Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?? From everything I've heard (which include talking to 2 dear friends, one who is in school at Bastyr and one who works with autistic kids) it's more about the groupings of the vaccines than the vaccines themselves.? I think the normal schedule has them giving the baby several at once.? We'll probably space them out so as not to overwhelm her tiny little body.

8.? If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear?? None so far, thank god.

9. ??Do you have a birth plan created?? No.? I was just reading about that today though.? Going to start thinking seriously about it.

10. ??Questions for next week?? Have you been good about not buying every adorable little outfit you see or do you have your moments of weakness like me?

TTC

3. ??Is your DH ready?? Who wanted to be PG first?? I was definitely the one pushing first.? But we agreed months before we started TTC about *when* we would start TTC.? I think that really helped him get used to the idea.? Now I think he's even more excited than I am!

?

4 ??How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles?? Pretty much right away.? Though, apparently normal for me is a fairly short luteal phase - sometimes only 9 or 10 days.

?

5.? Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?? Was your cycle regular?? Pretty regular.? Can't remember exactly how long it took to O, but I think it was pretty standard.

• Hello!! Would you please add me - we're expecting our first on June 6th, a girl!

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? - I'm in week 30 and I still feel pretty good, although I wake up with a little hip pain from having to lay on my sides all night.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? - As a "thanks for having my baby" present, my husband is buying and putting together a closet organizer for me!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? - My next appointment is this Friday and I'm not expecting anything exciting.

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital? - I haven't delivered yet but I'm planning on bringing my iPod so that DH and I can have our own music. Hopefully this will help soothe the nerves :)

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive?? - I only had orange but it wasn't terrible. I agree with those that compare it to overly sweet flat orange soda. Can I also mention how glad I am to have passed the 1 hour test? I thought for sure I'd have to take the 3 hour and end up not being able to keep it down for that long!

6.   When does the fatigue go away? - I've been pretty lucky and haven't been too fatigued, although I tend to hit a wall at the same time every night.

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? - DH and I still need to sit down and have a serious discussion about this, but I think we'll go with the recommended schedule. We'll have to talk to a Pediatrician about it more before completely deciding though.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? - Ugh, I started seeing really tiny ones at 28 weeks and no amount of lotion/Vitamin E Oil/etc seems to be stopping them. They seem to getting bigger everyday!

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? - We've started one, just need to finish it and print it out. DH is adamant about not wanting to cut the cord, that's the first thing we put down on the birth plan :)

10.   Questions for next week?  - I can't think of any...just waiting to get more and more uncomfortable as baby continues to grow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KNemoKNemo member

By your next PG/TTC check in, I will be a week away from my due date. As of my appointment today, I am 50% effaced and baby boy's head is engaged in the pelvis. Big Smile

Preggers

38 weeks 3 days. Lots of cramping and some contractions. Sacrum pain from pelvis spreading.

I am super excited to be only a week away from due date.

April 7th. Another internal exam to see if I have made any progress.

Mine, N/A.

I had the orange kind. It was gross. I just chugged it as fast as I could. 

I goes away in the 2nd trimester. I felt so great in the 2nd Tri. It comes back, with a vengence, in the 3rd Tri. (I just got up from a 2+ hour nap!)

I am still considering my options. I will do Hep B in the 2nd month. I will do MMR @ a year. I also think I will do the Dtap. But as far as some of the others go, still not sure.

They first started to show in week 32. There were only a few and now, I have a bunch. I am all baby and not much cushion though. I look like I am smuggling the hardest basketball ever.

We do have a birth plan. I used the PDF template on thebump. It was very simple and covered all of the things I wanted. I brought a copy in to my Midwife, and I will bring two copies with me to the hospital.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Week 26/27 Any new aches or pains?  Baby is breech so lots of bouncing on my bladder.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Have absolutely ZERO plans for the weekend.

3. When is your next appointment? Tomorrow Will anything special happen at that appointment? Glucose test

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  Looking forward to answers

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  They gave me a choice of lime or fruit punch. they said the gals who threw up said lime wasn't as bad. I chose lime. My turn tomorrow.

6.   When does the fatigue go away? please let me know!

My DH is a pediatrician so I have a very conservative viewpoint and am okay with the schedule. I understand and respect others' concerns about timing, etc.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? BBs.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? Drugs, early and often.

• TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 4, Waiting to O

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Some warm weather this weekend. I want to start my first garden.

Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first? I wanted to be PG first; DH was emotionally ready but really just wanted to wait for financial stability. Now DH is ready as he can be without us having a million dollars.

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles? My question. This has been frustrating. My first two cycles were 5 weeks. This third cycle was 4 weeks. I hope it's back to normal now.

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular? I don't know about Oing, but my  first cycle was 5 weeks.

6.  Questions for next week? When it's time, how do you plan on telling DH and/or family about pregnancy?

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}

TTC

I am in the 2ww!!!  Just a few more days, and I can POAS!

I am looking forward to *hopefully* seeing my first ever BFP!  Wish me luck girls!

3.   Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first?

DH is ready now, but it took awhile for him to be fully onboard.  If I had my way, we would have started trying the minute we got married, but he wanted to wait a year.  Little did we know it would take us so long.

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles?

My cycles got back to "normal" pretty quickly after going off of BC.  I was only on BCPs for about a year or so before we started trying.

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular?

Sadly, I didn't know anything about charting at that point in time, so I am not sure how long it took me to O.  Heck, I'm still trying to figure out if I O now, but I am hoping that I do.

• TTC

Cycle 1, 2ww. 

Going to Vancouver tomorrow with DH.

3.   Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first?

Yes.  Me, I've been lurking on this board almost 2 years.  DH said when we turn 30, let's go for it.  But we waited a bit longer.  I finally said, what are we waiting for in February and we started the process.

This was my question.  This cycle, I O'd on cd 23, I think and had weird CM patterns.  Pre-BCP I had very regular 30 day cycles.  We'll see what next cycle brings.  I am pretty sure we missed our window this time around.

See above.
  • TTC
    1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? I am O'ing this week! technically it started two days ago...

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? getting knocked up. lol

Is your DH ready?  Who wanted to be PG first? Yeah he's more ready than I am at this point.  I wanted it first, but he jumped on the bandwagon soon thereafter.

4   How long did it take after BC for your cycles to get back to "normal"? How long are your cycles?  I never had a problem, even on the shot. But I might have been the exception?

5.  Your first cycle off BCP, how long did it take you to O?  Was your cycle regular? hmm i dont know....

• Hopefully this pregnancy will work out.  :  )

Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 4 day 5

2. What are you looking forward to this next week?  This past week I got a BellaBand from Nordstrom and some maternity jeans from the Gap--too much bloat--could not wear my jeans very well, so I will probaby be looking online for better fitting clothes. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? April 20th for first US

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  N??A

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  N/A

6.   When does the fatigue go away?  I just sleep a lot, especially on weekends. 

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?  Clueless

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear?  Not yet, using lots of lotion. 

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? Clueless

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Tomorrow I will be at Week 25.  I really feel pregnant now :)  There is no hiding it and many more people are commenting on my belly.

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? I have a 4-day weekend...I don't know what to do with it yet, but I just can't believe I get some days off.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow morning.  Just the norm.

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital? My positive mental attitude :)  Kind of joking, but really I think going in and just letting the event happen and staying calm, cool and collected was the best thing I could have done.  I do think having my own pillow was great!

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive?? I just went with Orange and seriously, as most have noted, it wasn't that bad at all.

6.   When does the fatigue go away? Mine isn't.  I hit a wall mid to late afternoon.  I think having a 2 and a half year old adds to my fatigue though.

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? We did regular schedule.  I tend to be highly trusting of medical professionals and with Caden being a daycare child I didn't want to endanger him or other children since I don't know what their parents choices were.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? I got stretch marks with Caden in my last few weeks of pregnancy and I'm sure I will get new ones with Blake!  I really didn't notice them much until after I delivered since they were on the underside of my belly which you can't see all that much.  Just means no more bikini's for me.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? I created one and never took it out of my bag at the hospital.  The staff was great about asking me things before the pushing began and I felt that they had my best interest through the whole process.

• Hi, I'm new and hopefully not too late to be added to the check-in.

Due November 11th

Week 8, not a whole lot of symptoms yet.

Next Tues, 4/7 is my first dr's appt/ ultrasound. We are very anxious to see the baby's heartbeat.

see above :)

7.  General thoughts on vaccinations?

We will be doing all of the standard vaccines.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 17w4d today!  Yes -- my tummy is GROWING!!!

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? nothing really .... more healthy pregnancy

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  4/16 - follow up pap, ugh.  And then 4/20 is our next u/s -- hopefully to reconfirm we are having a girl and reconfirm that our little baby does NOT have trisomy 18 (b/w was 1 in 8 for it, but no markers found on 16w2d u/s so decided to not have amnio).

What was the best "relaxation item" that you brought with you to the hospital?  Can't answer this yet --

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive??  Still lucky enough to not have it.  when does this start?

6.   When does the fatigue go away?  I thought 12 weeks -- but it seems to come and go.

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations?  I am vaccinating.  My friend is a doctor and assures me it is safer for them to have it then to not.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear?  When I hit puberty!  Have not seen any yet.

9.   Do you have a birth plan created?  No -- other then push!  ha-ha

• Preggers
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 34, getting down to the wire (for whatever reason my ticker is a little off) My hips hurt like crazy I feel like my legs are going to fall right out of the sockets. The only thing that helps are my yoga nights

2. What are you looking forward to this next week? Baby shower on Friday Yippee!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Monday, just a routine visit, although we may do an internal exam to make sure Evy is head down

5.  Which flavor of the nasty glucose is the least offensive?? I only had the orange and that was pretty awful, it was like the flouride that the dentist has you swish with, kind of makes your mouth tingle.

6.   When does the fatigue go away? Mine comes and goes, some days I do really well other days I'm exhausted. It's pretty much been that way all along

7.  Can we talk vaccinations? The more I read, the less comfortable I feel with a lot of the shots and chemicals new babies are given so soon after birth. Is anyone opting out of any of the less necessary vaccinations? General thoughts on vaccinations? We are opting out of whatever possible, a lot of the things that babies are vaccinated for aren't even around any more. I don't feel comfortable pumping my baby full of chemicals and MERCURY for a disease that has long since been eradicated.

8.  If you have/had stretch marks, when did they appear? Only on my hips from puberty, I've been pretty lucky so far (knock on wood)

9.   Do you have a birth plan created? We aren't doing one for the birth center just because our midwives have been talking to us about it all along and they know what we want. We will have a birth preference sheet in case we have to transfer to the hospital.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"