Northern California Babies

I don't know where to laugh or cry @

Re: I don't know where to laugh or cry @

• I think it's really sad. I am probably twice their age and have the means to raise a child but still find it incredibly difficult. I can't even imagine what they must go through. I hope that the children are well taken care of and that I am able to instill the right things in my boys so that they never end up in that situation.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetitantsmama:
    I think it's really sad. I am probably twice their age and have the means to raise a child but still find it incredibly difficult. I can't even imagine what they must go through. I hope that the children are well taken care of and that I am able to instill the right things in my boys so that they never end up in that situation.

Well said. I just don't see how it is possible, some of those kids are YOUNG I can't imagine them teaching another human all the things about life when they have not learned much themselves. Crazy because teen pregnancy is on the rise.

• Oh my!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm going with cry.  For so many reasons.
  • That is just sad.
  • That is so sad.
    ~mom to 4 boys~ 9/05, 10/07, 2/10,and 10/11 image
  • Man that is so sad.  I feel so badly for the babies! 
  • its sad..we attended our baptismal class with people who are probably as old as these peeps...either that or we're just hecka old!
  • Oh that makes me so sad... 

1) because its a little to close to home and my brother and the mother of their child.. could be any one of those people in the pictures.

2) knowing that I know what a great dad my brother has turned out to be.. while he had rough moments.. scratch that.. VERY rough moments.. he loves his son very much and I would hope that at least one of those young parents would love their children just as much.

And when I can see past all that.. the side comments are pretty darn funny.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"