Nurseries and Baby Gear

Espresso, Natural or cherry finish on furniture?

I really love the new espresso color nursery furniture. Ds has natural color furn. Just wondering, If I buy the LO new furniture (instead of handing down ds's) if it would be hard in the future to find addtional furniture items in the same color? Also, since I'm buying furniture to last them until teenage years I'm concerend about scuff marks & scratches on dark color. Should I just stick with the natural color or buy the espresso or dark cherry finish? thanks

Re: Espresso, Natural or cherry finish on furniture?

• hmm I think espresso is a pretty common color in terms of furniture in general. More common than cherry and natural.

Go with what you like best and what type of nursery you're wanting. 

• We got espresso furniture for DD. If it gets scuffed, it gets scuffed. Anything is going to get marks on it.

We had bought natural for ds two years ago and its scratched.

• Loading the player...
  • We got the crib in maghony stained in cherry so it's pretty dark but I'm having a hard time finding matching pieces. Everything will get scuffed so I would just go with espresso.
  • Ours is cherry finish.  We have seemed to gravitate toward cherry furniture in almost every room of our house!  You can always buy the furniture stain repair pens to fix scratches. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"