North Carolina Babies

Jeremiah just ate some cereal!

The doctor told us we could start him at 4 months, but I had planned on waiting until 6 months before feeding him, but we felt like he just needed it. ?The boy is drinking 4-5 8 oz bottles a day and is STILL acting like he's hungry every 2 hours. ?So, we felt like that was a sign that he needed more then just formula. ?

He is just growing up too fast! ?He is already sitting by himself for short periods of time (although he sat for 10 minutes playing the other day, I couldn't believe it) and scooting across the floor. ?Where is my little baby?

And lets not go into his clothes..I just moved him up to 6-9 month sizes a couple of weeks ago...and those are already getting to be too short and tight on him. I think he'll be in 9-12 month size before he hits 6 months...especially eating cereal!! ?

Anyway, just wanted to share!?

Re: Jeremiah just ate some cereal!

• Wow! ?He's already almost 5 months old -- time has gone fast. ?Way to go J!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • yay Jeremiah!! we are starting Jack with cereal on Saturday!!  He will be 6 months on the 9th of april. Yeah it def. sounds like J could use the cereal to help fill him up some....cuz Jack is just drinking 4-5 6 oz. bottles a day.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • He is SO CUTE!!!!!  I really enjoyed getting to see his sweet self with those chubby cheeks yesterday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"