Indiana Babies
Options

Quiz: What will your labor be like?

Let Madame Zaraitska predict what your labor will be like... Link.

As for me:
The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a little patch of black hair.

Did that seriously say 15 pounds? Because my vagina just died.

Now I'm really curious as to what today's growth ultrasound will show. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Quiz: What will your labor be like?

• Options

15 lb, holy CRAP.  !!

I made up answers on the 2 actual pregnancy questions & mine is:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and barely there black hair.

I hope my labor is that short!

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    WHOA.  That would be one giant baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and fluffy red hair.

While not a mondo-Brenda baby, 10lb15oz is still a bit scary. Fluffy red hair? Huh?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Brenda, your answer just made me die laughing.

Here is mine: The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there auburn hair.

That's a tiny baby.  Why will she make me labor that long??

• Options

LOL - that's a HUGE baby!!!

Here's mine...

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and curly black hair.

This child better have blue eyes or we've got problems :)  I realize that it could happen, but considering Jake and I both have blue eyes, our child is most likely going to have blue as well.

• Options
    imageNDwife07:

This child will have dark violet eyes and fluffy red hair.

I knew you loved McDonalds Wink

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

These are hysterical... here's mine

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

also this baby better have blue eyes as well and I hope to God I don't have a 10 lb. baby I think I may die.

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

LMAO @ Brenda's 15 lb baby!!  I hope for your sake it's not true!

Mine said, with my commentary in ( )

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny (can't remember). Your baby will arrive in the early evening (Nope, she was born right after midnigt). After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours (that's about right!), your child, a girl (correct), will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 7 ounces (she was 7lb 10oz), and will be 16-1/2 (she was 17 I think) inches long. This child will have light green eyes (nope, hers were and still are a slate blue) and a little patch of brown hair (yep!)

• Options
    imageshauna060708:

Brenda, your answer just made me die laughing.

Here is mine: The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there auburn hair.

That's a tiny baby.  Why will she make me labor that long??

Shauna, your baby is like 1/4 the weight of Brenda's, but 2 inches longer!!  LOL

• Options
    imagemrs.melluvslogan:

Shauna, your baby is like 1/4 the weight of Brenda's, but 2 inches longer!!  LOL

Yeah, I noticed I had, like, the "squatiest" baby ever!! 

• Options

I did this when I was pregnant, but I don't remember what it said, so I did it again.  I added my comments in () like Mel.  

The day you deliver, outside will be fair (it was partly sunny day at the end of January, I guess you could call that fair). Your baby will arrive in the early afternoon (4:12 pm - so nope). After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours (it was 7-8 hours), your child, a girl (right), will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 3 ounces (NO WAY - she was 6lbs 13oz), and will be 17 inches long (she was 20 inches). This child will have medium green eyes (blue eyes - now blue gray on the outside and hazel/green on the inside) and a lot of blonde hair (hair is definitely brown).

• Options

Mine is: 

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there brown hair.

Goodnight 14lbs 3 oz and 35 hours, I think I would opt for a c-section!!!  It would take me more than 35 hours to get 14 lbs out naturally :)  The light brown eyes and brown hair thing would probably be right.

• Options

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

• Options

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and a little patch of red hair.

Actual:

Active labor: about 14 hours, born at 8:27pm; Sunny day, but dark outside (nighttime)

Boy (Evan), 7 pounds, 14 ounces; 20.75 inches

Blue eyes, blonde hair

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options
    Kelley - five pounds, but 22 inches? Holy bean pole! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Holy crap, Bren! Hopefully Baby Girl isn't that big! Haha. Whoa. 

On that note, my prediction is a mondo baby as well:

"The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark violet eyes and barely there black hair."

Violet eyes? Wha? Does anyone have violet eyes?

It'll be fun to do this when I'm actually pregnant, even if it's just a load of poop. 

• Options

This is hilarious! Brenda,15lbs is what Micah's grandpa was when he was born...crazy huh. And that was way back when. It still holds the record at what ever hospital he was delivered at. I can't remember right now.

Here is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and some brown hair.

Actual:

It was hot and sunny out. She arrived at 2:01pm I labored for 11hrs and had a girl. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 20.5 inches long. She has bright blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I guessed on the 2 pg-related qs and this is what I got:

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 12 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and some blonde hair.

I think I have the most normal sounding kid of all, even though it's big.  At least the weight matches the length.  And apparently, my future husband will have blue eyes and be blonde because that is definitely not me!

• Options

i thought she'd tell me there's no chance in hell of me ever deliverying a child, but here's the prediction. So obviously, I had to lie about some of the questions since I am not pregnant. 

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 30 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a little patch of blonde hair.

• Options

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and a lot of black hair.

OMG 25 hours of labor - I sincerely hope not since my labor with Elliott was only about 11 hours.  And 10+ lbs - I DON'T THINK SO!  Fun to do though!

Sara ;)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and some auburn hair
  • Options

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have dark blue eyes and curly red hair.

I am so not pushing out a 10 pound baby. 

• Options
    lol at 15 lbs and 16 inches long!
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

Well, Madame was a bit off, but who would predict a 40 hour labor?

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

LOL at 15 lbs and 16 inches!

Here's mine, with commentary..

The day you deliver, outside will be stormy. (nope, it was clear) Your baby will arrive in the late morning. (early morning- 7:35am) After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, (decimal point is wrong.. it was 2.5 hours) your child, a boy, (girl) will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 6 ounces, (hah! 8lbs, 11 oz) and will be 20-1/2 inches long. (close, 20 3/4) This child will have light violet eyes (blue) and fluffy red hair. (ahh my MIL hoped for red, but DD was born with dark hair, which has now lightened up to a dirty blonde)

• Options

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. ?Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 25 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and a lot of auburn hair.

I think it was a nice day. She was born at 5:43 pm after 13 hours if you count from when my water broke, about 6 hr from when I could feel contax. ?Def not a boy, she weighed 9lbs 0 oz & was 21.5" long. ?Her eyes have always been blue and her dark hair is getting lighter.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"