Alabama Babies

*Fran*

You asked about Caleb's stomach virus.  He had a fever of about 102.  I alternated Tylenol and Motrin every 3 hours which made it drop to around
99-101.  He threw up once really, really bad...like the human kind since he eats real food.  It was gross!  Then, he threw up in his crib while sleeping just a little bit.  Nothing like the first time, but still vomit nontheless.  He didn't have any poop issues though.  He just felt very weak...didn't want to do anything except for lay in our arms.  Lots of trouble sleeping at night.  It lasted less than 2 days though.  I had an app. to take him to the Dr. Friday morning, but he woke up feeling much better so I cancelled it. 

Now, the croup!  ARGH!

Re: *Fran*

• Poor baby (and poor you)!!! 

C.'s is totally different...just tons of poop.  I have to change her diaper so much that she gets upset each time, when usually she loves having her diaper changed. 

• Hmm, well, if she's not running a fever I doubt it's a stomach virus.  I've heard that teething can cause diarreah...I guess due to excess saliva.  Maybe that's it?
  • Loading the player...
  • She had a low grade fever over the weekend, but is feeling much better today...whew!

I've heard that about teething too...maybe I should try to give her some bananas???

• Not sure...I think bananas do different things to different babies.  They always used to make Caleb "go"!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"