Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Physically healing/Mentally not so much

I feel fine most of the day (just trying to get through work, not thinking too much about m/c) and focusing on getting healthy (organizing house to make homelife easier, cleaning, projects etc to keep busy)

But whenever I lay down to go to sleep I just get deeply sad, like not even enough time to think about the m/c its just that my heart/chest hurts.

Like if I turn off my stomach or let go of DH while I am sleeping all that pain is gonna come out or I will feel more pain.

I havent slept full nights sleep in FOREVER (even when I was pg)

I am trying hard to move on during the light of day but at night just feels like I am never going to get over this.....

Thanks for listening :(

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Physically healing/Mentally not so much

• Options
    I completely understand how you feel.  Yesterday was my first day back at work and I cried when I went to get in my car.  I felt like my little bubble was being shattered and I had to return to reality.  I know there are no words to that can take it all away, but I would never wish this pain on my worst enemy.  Please know that we are all here for you, and you can vent, talk, whatever on here.  I've found in the past couple of days this board has helped me keep my sanity!  I also know that gals over on D&R have been a wonderful source or support to me and would do the same for you!  I hope you start to feel better very soon!  Have a great day and keep your chin up, things will get better.
  • Options
    thanks Abby - I am sorry to see you on this board as well, I remember you from D&R and the Ornanment Exchange.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally understand where you are coming from.  I am a SAHM and was alone for the first time since my loss yesterday.  I kept myself pretty busy during the day so I didnt really have to think about it.  But as soon as I laid down last night everything hit me all at once and it was hard to rest.

I think it is a completely normal thing.  Its part of grief..  Its good to keep your mind busy, but dont be so busy that you dont deal with the grief or it will bite you later...  Its hard! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"