Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Keller Girls

Did you guys survive the hail? We had golf ball and baseball sized hail, DH's truck is pretty banged up. I seriously thought at one point we were about to have broken windows. I can only imagine what our roof looks like.
Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Keller Girls

• LOL, I just posted this too!

It was soooo bad. I haven't seen hail like that in a long time. We will definately be calling Allstate later. I bet we have some cracked windows and the roof is beat to hell.

Amelia, bless her heart, she slept through it. I was so scared she would wake up and freak out.

• Ainsley slept through it too!

I'm not sure how my car fared because it is in the shop. I think Wes's truck is ok. My mom's was damaged.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sophia slept through it too, I debated a few times grabbing her and hiding out in the closet. The sound of that hail hitting the roof scared the poo out of me!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ours was pretty tame in Bedford. It woke me up ... and I'm laying in bed thinking ... God, tomorrow is going to SUCK at work.

I've already taken a bunch of claims. And we're STILL taking hail claims for last week in Austin/Houstin/Sherman.

ARGH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• imageMrsTotty:

Ours was pretty tame in Bedford. It woke me up ... and I'm laying in bed thinking ... God, tomorrow is going to SUCK at work.

I've already taken a bunch of claims. And we're STILL taking hail claims for last week in Austin/Houstin/Sherman.

ARGH.

This is exactly why when I worked for an insurance agency I was super glad I could send them over to the claims department! I hated hearing them b!tch!Poor you:(

Storm was pretty bad in Arlington, I had trouble sleeping through it. Lucie didn't, and that's all that matters!! I haven't even been out to check on my car and roof though...

• I left work in Grapevine, just in time to miss it.  Phew!  Although, my chef had to spend some time under an overpass right after he left, thank God he's ok.  He said the roads were awful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"