Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Natural m/c questions

I started m/c 1 wk ago, and continue to have the start & stop bleeding. ?I've also had bad cramping, which has woken me up the past 2 nights. ?I'm not having an excessive amt. of bleeding, but I'd love for all this to be over with.

For anyone who has gone through a natural m/c, how long did your bleeding last, and is the intense, intermittent cramping normal???

Thanks!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Natural m/c questions

• My doc told me to expect 1-2 weeks of bleeding, plus cramping. Mine was a bit shorter than average though, about 5 days (one really heavy day with bad cramping, one medium day, one light day and two days of spotting), which was a relief because like you, I just wanted it to be over with. As long as the cramping is only intermittent and not excessively painful, it's probably OK, but if they are very frequent and won't go away, you can check in with your doc.

• I had a d & c, and had some cramping afterward. I found a heat pad very nice to sleep with (auto-off of course).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I believe the bleeding lasted for 12 days total.  I never had intense bleeding or cramps.  Honestly, I've had worse periods.  If you haven't found your way there yet, www.pregnancyloss.info helped me a lot.
  • M/c #1, I bled for 2 weeks.  Initially it was spotting, then a day of gushing, then period like.  Severe cramping for a few days.

This time has been much less.  4-5 days of bleeding with little cramping.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"