High-Risk Pregnancy

Good news bad news appointment yesterday & ?

I am on BR due to low amniotic fluid.  Two weeks ago, it was 6.9 cm.  One week ago, it was at 6.7 cm at 33 weeks.  I was put on strict BR at the time and  had a follow up u/s to measure fluid volumes yesterday.  The good news is that my fluid was up to 8.5 cm yesterday after just 1 week of BR.  That is still not good or where they want it to be, but it means the BR is helping.  YAY, all this laying around is doing some good!

The  bad news is the baby did horrible on the NST.  I was on for about 30 minutes and there was never a good baseline heartrate, it was just kind of all over the place.  Prior to the NST they were going to just have me come back in a week to have another fluid check, but instead I have to go back on Thursday to have a Bio-physical and NST done and "we will talk from there."

So my question, has anyone had a crappy NST like this and it was no biggie?  They are worried that the low fluid might be effecting the baby more now, which it didn't seem to be in the 2+ weeks prior.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Good news bad news appointment yesterday & ?

• I can't answer your question. But yay bedrest is helping with the fluids. I hope everything goes well on thursday.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"