Austin Babies
Options

Clomid Girls

If you did clomid, how many follies did you have and what were was the dosage you were on?

I got 3 (33, 24, 21) on 50mg.

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Clomid Girls

• Options
    I was on 50 mg too.  My doc didn't monitor my progress with u/s or anything, but I obviously had at least 2!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was only on 25 mg since I O on my own. My Clomid cycles weren't monitored, but I would be willing to bet a million bucks that I had one follie since I only had one follie on injectables, poor responder that I am. :(
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was either four or five, but one was much bigger than the others and ovulated first.  50 mg.
  • Options
    I have done several different doses but I always had at least two follies (usually 3 or more).  When on Clomid and injectibles I would have at least 3-5 follies each time. 
  • Options

I responded VERY well to Clomid (only resulted in one pregnancy though) so I always had at least 5 follies.  My RE was always nervous I'd come out with a HOM pg or something. 

• Options
    I got 1 follie ea time except one cycle where i had two. they were about 22-24mm and i was on 100mg cd3-7.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"